• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
So, i have tried downloading the game from Anon, Pixel and Mega. All three versions are giving me error that they cannot find a tileset file and i noticed im missing the whole graphics folder in the game. Anyone else having same problem?
View attachment 2735345
View attachment 2735347
The error and contents of my game folder.
Do you have the RTP (run time package) installed? For older RPG Maker games (XP, VX, VX Ace and so on) you generally need the correct RTP installed. Looks like you can download them here:

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
the minecart puzzle bugged out after taking me like 10 minutes to figure out you could actually move the cart through zones, so that sucked. really pog game so far though if not short on content

Lama69

Mar 22, 2018
Do you have the RTP (run time package) installed? For older RPG Maker games (XP, VX, VX Ace and so on) you generally need the correct RTP installed. Looks like you can download them here:
I do. If i didnt i wouldnt be able to launch the game. I am able to launch it, i get the error when i try to start a new game.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
relly borken push E and it work not.
Apparently the controller is partially defective.
seems to be a bit bugi sometimes it doesn't work sometimes

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2019
Wow, this game is amazing. Clearly an early work in progress, but very promising so far.

Does anyone know if the Rusted Key found in the Warehouse does anything? I tried with the locked door in the upper right before the castle, but it's not the correct key.

Oh, and does the hidden trove have anything in it?

TCO

Apr 14, 2020
Does anyone know the controls and how to change the keybinds? There isn't anything saying what button to press for what

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
It's clearly missing the Furry tag seeing how the MC is a furry.

I also quickly went through the assets. The "pregnancy" in this game seems to be a short scene with a slime where she gets pumped full of slime and then squeezes it out as "eggs". Not exactly what I'd call pregnancy tbh...
Kemono is furry, this chick is a kemonomimi. One is covered in fur with snout, the other is just a monster girl tbh.

Reactions: TheUnknownable

Ponno

Jul 23, 2018

I also quickly went through the assets. The "pregnancy" in this game seems to be a short scene with a slime where she gets pumped full of slime and then squeezes it out as "eggs". Not exactly what I'd call pregnancy tbh...
Oh goddammit always with the least pregnancy content ever getting tagged in this site

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
you animal...do you see fur anywhere aside from tail and ears?
call it at least kemonomimi if you see a 90% human character, monmusu if you fancy, monster girl if you are feeling less weeb, wolf girl if you must...but not furry.

from 60;40 human to animal you may call it furry, and anything bellow the 30% human its zoo...

7e7.jpg

xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
Kemono is furry, this chick is a kemonomimi. One is covered in fur with snout, the other is just a monster girl tbh.
Kemonomimi is not furry. It's its own genre. Furry means exactly that. Head to toe in fur/scales as a anthropomorphized animal. A kemonomimi is the other way around starting from a human and giving them animal traits. I guess a better way of saying it is do you start from animal first or human first in it's main characteristics.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Kemonomimi is not furry. It's its own genre. Furry means exactly that. Head to toe in fur/scales as a anthropomorphized animal. A kemonomimi is the other way around starting from a human and giving them animal traits. I guess a better way of saying it is do you start from animal first or human first in it's main characteristics.
A "furry" is an anthro creature. A monatergirl is this gal. Like full about, tail etc not just a human with a tall and animal ears. You're basically arguing for the sake of it lmao

Reactions: KarylSummer
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes