hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
This game is a clear example of how knowing what to do can save you a ton of time. I spent an hour leveling up my passive income and how much money I made per click and then another one buying stocks to increase my dividends. I was happy about making a couple thousand per second passively and wondering if I should start seeing the average price of each type of stock and trade between them. Because everything was high I decided to buy the 2 future index stocks I could afford instead. I ended up making more than double my money. I kept buying/seilling 70-80% of the max index futures I could (if you get the max then most likely you will end up being forced to sell them for huge losses) and then covering my position to double my money each time. 15 mins of save scumming later I had several trillion dollars and maxing out everything while barely making a dent on my bank account.

Tl;dr: As soon as you can afford it engage in stock index future trading, the other methods of making money don't come anywhere close to that.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
This game is a clear example of how knowing what to do can save you a ton of time. I spent an hour leveling up my passive income and how much money I made per click and then another one buying stocks to increase my dividends. I was happy about making a couple thousand per second passively and wondering if I should start seeing the average price of each type of stock and trade between them. Because everything was high I decided to buy the 2 future index stocks I could afford instead. I ended up making more than double my money. I kept buying/seilling 70-80% of the max index futures I could (if you get the max then most likely you will end up being forced to sell them for huge losses) and then covering my position to double my money each time. 15 mins of save scumming later I had several trillion dollars and maxing out everything while barely making a dent on my bank account.

Tl;dr: As soon as you can afford it engage in stock index future trading, the other methods of making money don't come anywhere close to that.
The game does try to explain that using the futures is the main/best way to make money in the beginning/intro, but the translation for this game is... lacking at best, humorous, at worst. It took me like an hour of playing to realize that green is bad and red is good for stocks, totally backwards. Should be red for bad and black for good, if accuracy were the intention... and color doesn't even require machine translation! But I do agree, I would rather play a clicker game than a puzzle game. Even if a clicker game is still annoying as shit.

Worstlo

Jan 7, 2017
I would love to see a game based on Cryptocurrency based anthromorphic girls. Collect a harem of girl representing each crypto, when you have sex with them you could have a funny news segment in game where they make a play on 'pumping' being the value of the coin increasing. Agh....ignore me. Too many ideas not enough time.
Hmmm.... actually it's a good idea. Hope we see one in the future

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Curses! You foiled my web of deceit!

Nah it's not me. Was odd how I called it though only a few days before the game appeared. Wonder if I have a power that makes anything I write appear before me within a few days...Hmm....fiery ginger/redhead with loose morals.....fiery ginger/redhead with loose morals....

And now we wait...

View attachment big-tittedwomen.mp4

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Kinda decent - you only need around 1 hour to fully beat it if you use future index trading and save scumming though...

Get ~200-300k initial cash to start with indexing and use the little guide below.

The range of index at start of game is usually ~9-13k.. it might go a bit higher/lower than that but it will stay around there.
So based on that you either buy or sell.. each day it randomly drops or raises by a lot..
Basically
You simply save then based on current stock index - if closer to 9k then buy, if closer to 13k then sell... then just pray to RNG and save/load while waiting for days.

It will only take a bit until you can buy 99.99k(which is max purchase for one time) - by this point you can 'finish the game' by buying all upgrades.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
It took me like an hour of playing to realize that green is bad and red is good for stocks, totally backwards. Should be red for bad and black for good, if accuracy were the intention... and color doesn't even require machine translation!
Red = market increasing -> go for buy option
Green = market decreasing -> go for sell option
And you better cover before the beginning of the next day, or have a save this day.

Last edited:

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, for someone like me who almost know nothing about this "Wall Street" stuff, saved me a lot of time.

Reactions: TrenchTheKoat
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes