ANPSteve

Mar 25, 2024
Game definitely needs some sort of i-frames after escape from being rape by a monster.

Last edited:

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Pretty sure they often wait for you to get back up before they attack you again
At least some of them do, iirc

ANPSteve

Mar 25, 2024
Pretty sure they often wait for you to get back up before they attack you again
At least some of them do, iirc
Well some but most of the time only one stays idle for a while after it finished raping, not all especially the stage where those reverse vore gremlins just keep spawning and the level where you have to climb and break vines while avoiding 3 goblins at once. Most times I'd fail those struggle due to the overlap of buttons like A & D for struggling and ↑↓→← for instant break out from grab (which corresponds to WASD).

Nipika

Jun 14, 2021
After reinstalling windows, lost the safe before the torture room. It's very sad. When I select the test room option, I get to it after the torture room in non-futa mode. Tell me, can I get to the test room through the torture room, or is it a separate area for now?

hornydud2

Jan 9, 2024
Anyone got a full save file?with everything unlocked? i really dont want to go through the weird scenes im only really(insanely) into femdom :/

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
New Update Released
Hand with the Anal beads will attack

Coming Soon
The Pear of Anguish

If you see anything you like the look of on the DLSite sidebar of Eluku's website, go ahead and grab it.
Purchases made through Eluku's referral also help him out.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AwsumO
Feb 25, 2024
How to save file mine is not saving why i have to restart. and that monster with tongue i am stuck in ceiling or vent that monster not letting me pass and there is a save file already with level 20 any one please help

ANPSteve

Mar 25, 2024
How to save file mine is not saving why i have to restart. and that monster with tongue i am stuck in ceiling or vent that monster not letting me pass and there is a save file already with level 20 any one please help
You're telling me you made it all the way to that tunnel crawling level with the orc below and haven't even discovered/noticed the haystack bed to save your progress? The licky orc is easy to slip through, just stop moving when he's near the vicinity of your character, take things nice and slow.

Feb 25, 2024
You're telling me you made it all the way to that tunnel crawling level with the orc below and haven't even discovered/noticed the haystack bed to save your progress? The licky orc is easy to slip through, just stop moving when he's near the vicinity of your character, take things nice and slow.
I Reached the haybed where we drink milk from captured wolf and my progress saves but when i close the game my progress disappears.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes