Feb 25, 2024
Try to be more precise with platforming, try to jump to in-front or behind stones' attack zone. Watch where you step and how stones behave.
Wait i just killed them all we can kill them with down charge kick these stones annoyed me a lot. And there is a secret way at the water in the starting are of forest before wolf city but i cannot jump that higher.

Mar 1, 2020
Wait i just killed them all we can kill them with down charge kick these stones annoyed me a lot. And there is a secret way at the water in the starting are of forest before wolf city but i cannot jump that higher.
Well, you solved the stone enemies. That "secret way" is probably just part of terrain in "bath" room which only purpose is to clean dirty stuff from Wolf-girl.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
New Update Released
The hand holding The Pear of Anguish will attack

Coming Soon
All the hands will do things

With holidays coming up, next update may be later than usual.

If you see anything you like the look of on the DLSite sidebar of Eluku's website, go ahead and grab it.
Purchases made through Eluku's referral also help him out.

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
A very very hit or miss, mostly miss game with it's erotic animations. Some even made me rather nauseous. Unfortunately there's a lot of bugs in terms of enemies. When I saw a scene where I thought, "Wow, that's kinda hot." It was immediately followed with some gory display of guts and gore that just... doesn't turn me on frankly.

Reactions: Evizzy89
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes