p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
New updates out, and yeet and shiz... CG for losing to the boss is all. Eluku still working on some "features" of the boss fight.

Reactions: NixiePhea

nuggetfam

Oct 25, 2019
bruh9.png
Not showing up as adware on the new build, instead it's the same generic heuristic hit as most clickteam games. Probably a false positive.

Thinkingtank

Jul 20, 2019
i have Some Game plays on the Updates and slowly uploading the Sea king bit. If you want to see what i did to make the game a whole lot easier... *shrugs*

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
Sea king updated and according to the blog entry, he should be defeatable but once I empty his HP he just stays there with 1 hp so there must be a trick to it (like with every other boss)

Thinkingtank

Jul 20, 2019
Sea king updated and according to the blog entry, he should be defeatable but once I empty his HP he just stays there with 1 hp so there must be a trick to it (like with every other boss)
Im trying to find that out myself, im assuming With the update, that we have to physically make the monster grab us but we also need to be near the sea kings dongo- to force it to end. But Holy fuck! it makes it unbearably hard if you save in the swamp!

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
The sea king will be killable next update, Eluku only added a defeat scene for the area so far. Rotten egg scene was added in the update, and last update added 2 animations to the gallery.

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
same here , need help!
keep TAB pressed to see the inventory.
The sea king will be killable next update, Eluku only added a defeat scene for the area so far. Rotten egg scene was added in the update, and last update added 2 animations to the gallery.
oh, then I misunderstood what eluku was talking about about since he mention 'once getting out of the water level go to the shop' or something like that. relying on google translate to read the changelog is not a good idea haha

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
oh, then I misunderstood what eluku was talking about about since he mention 'once getting out of the water level go to the shop' or something like that. relying on google translate to read the changelog is not a good idea haha
I know the pain. The bottom lines on his post are what he plans to work on, and sometimes answers to questions people have asked him. I believe he already has coded bringing the bag to the "merchant cat" so after the boss fight, with the sea king, theirs probably a empty area or the (knot tongue bug things?) queen waiting.

Reactions: tuvieja41

smashergabe

Nov 20, 2019
Someone could help me I love this game but recently I had to switch to a PC with windows 7 and every time I run the game I don't create any folders or save the games anyone knows why it can be? Sorry my bad english

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes