Feii

Mar 19, 2018
Anybody figured what to do to open the gate on the right side of the pole that unlock the shortcut to the save in the underwater section after the Swamp?
Or it's just not implemented yet?

fartyparty

Apr 10, 2018
For the underwater fuck gimmicks (ie the pole with the blue orb and the spiny shell thing) for the pole use a and d rapidly to go down and use W to come back up. For the spiny thing use either W or W+space. after the orb is deposited hold s+space to get out. hope it helps.

Reactions: Rockx4020

Rockx4020

Feb 18, 2019
For the underwater fuck gimmicks (ie the pole with the blue orb and the spiny shell thing) for the pole use a and d rapidly to go down and use W to come back up. For the spiny thing use either W or W+space. after the orb is deposited hold s+space to get out. hope it helps.

I need help, i get the orb but i can go in the spiny stuff... any tips? i get buged? halp :c

1567566033110.png

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Which part? I have no idea what part of my anti-virus is doing this, and I don't want to turn the entire thing off and then get hit by a freak infection.
so wait.... you didn't read what part of a file that got deleted?? anti-virus program does have backlogs on what file was deleted but if the whole game was detected as a virus just disable the game specifically on anti-virus.

btw, what anti-virus are u using??

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
another thing just post a screenshot here so we can see it what's the main problem of yours

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
so wait.... you didn't read what part of a file that got deleted?? anti-virus program does have backlogs on what file was deleted but if the whole game was detected as a virus just disable the game specifically on anti-virus.

btw, what anti-virus are u using??
McAfee, and it was the whole game. Just click it, wait for it to load for 5 seconds, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's gone.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
McAfee, and it was the whole game. Just click it, wait for it to load for 5 seconds, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's gone.
mcafee?? dude that anti-virus causes eating more RAM in your comp plus the detection of this game is false just disable ur anti-virus.

Mcafee is a shithole anti-virus detects most alpha(early access) games get detected that quickly and deletes off ur computer. the devs behind mcafee doesn't fix their shitcode and still they haven't fix their false detection program

andyn90955

Nov 14, 2018
I made it pass the entrance of the underwater boss room but there is a problem, the boss would do nothing but sit down and stare at you. What am I suppose to do now?

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
any way to cheat? make the game easier, as many say, nearly impossible to beat, fairy fighting was 10-5% as difficult as this to beat >_<

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
Same, stuck here with no idea to go further, can only sit on the spiny shell but not use the other part of thing
after sitting you gotta wait for the gauge to fill and pull out before the jellyfish catch you. The wall will open and you'll access a new room with allegedly a new boss sitting there, but there's no interaction whatsoever with him yet, so better go back to the hay and save with the door open.

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Used a save that let me oneshot everything, and for some reason, I can't progress past the boxing ghost and plant girl...because they don't take damage. Help.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes