nimpo1234

Jan 2, 2020
What is after giving bag to her ? I ate something which powered my arms but cant do anything after. END? Till next update ?

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
That 1/05/2020 update is here. Would be nice if the OP was updated.
Do you need... a download link or.... I think his uploaded page has been posted like 4 times now... but here you go? passwords eluku.... enjoy... or something.....

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Do you need... a download link or.... I think his uploaded page has been posted like 4 times now... but here you go? passwords eluku.... enjoy... or something.....
how/where button to download?? the language is Japanese

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
how/where button to download?? the language is Japanese
I'll post a mega download next week, the current update just adds a attack animation for wolfy, or you could use google chromes built-in translate page... or just copy paste into google search...You don't have to though, free country and all that...

Reactions: H.ERO
Feb 2, 2018
Not sure if you were trying to be condescending, but I downloaded it on my own before I posted that reply so no thank you. It's just that the OP is outdated by over half a year, and we'd get less people asking for a download link if it could get updated.

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017

Updated it a little bit to include a save to the new area, past the water section into the cliffs. There's no real content in it at the moment, but if you download the newest version when it comes out you've got a handy save to go from. The guide's also been updated to cover that bit too. Future updates seem include "Cliff Goblins" and de-futafying (I think).

Reactions: Azyr and tontoman
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes