chaosprn

Nov 19, 2018
THIS ONLY WORKS IF YOUR CHARACTER ISN'T MAX LEVEL!!!

Open CheatEngine and press "New Scan" and type in the XP you have rn. (to do that, you have to press tab i think...)

Kill a Mob and type in the XP you have after. press on "next scan" to scan. The red marked one you will highlight, and press on the Red Arrow.

Change the "Value" of the Adress to the XP you need to Level up.

After you have changed the Value, Press on New Scan and scan your POWER(or damage) and after you get the powerup by -sleep, do the same thing in step 2.

Change the Value of the Adress to about 500-600 and that should be enough to fix the bug.
After that do it as high as you want (not over 10k+ or the game will crash)

I hope i was able to help you. :)
CheatEngine?
Pls tell more.
Can it also update the number of woodballs?

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
CheatEngine?
Pls tell more.
Can it also update the number of woodballs?
All numbers are the same as they are in game, eluku didn't encrypt them. Here's a link to a tutorial or something...
Should be self explanatory after that.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Here's version 200301 for peps who can't get to eluku's uploader page.

Eluke was busy and couldn't work on the project and was only able to upload basic creature called Cliff Goblin.
Cliff Goblin has 1 animation, and is currently the end of the current build. Eluku was to busy and could not fully work on Cliff Goblin this week, so more will be released next update.
I'll keep uploading here when substantial updates are released, as i'm sure adding in 1 enemy with no animation is not worth it.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
I'd assume its a false positive, wouldn't upload anything to this site if I hadn't tested it before hand. Eluke's games are programmed on a Japanese/chines software, so that could be what's doing it.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
New version out V.2000308, posting it here for peps who can't get his uploader page to open.

Second goblin added to the area, (same as the second enemy in the prison) and new animation added as well. Should be able to hit and kill the goblins now.

Reactions: Joyvankek and c.o.w

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
New version out V.2000308, posting it here for peps who can't get his uploader page to open.
Mega
Second goblin added to the area, (same as the second enemy in the prison) and new animation added as well. Should be able to hit and kill the goblins now.
Thanks m8 I thought this game was dead at this point.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Software comes up as a BScope.Trojan.Downloader on Virus Total, exercise caution when downloading.
If by that you mean the cheat engine, then it's a false positive. It detects the code that allows cheat engine to code inject when you're cheating. That's why it detect it as such. The final choice is yours though.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks m8 I thought this game was dead at this point.
Naa, eluke keep working on it, and doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon. He post updates every sunday, and i'll post the builds on f95zone as long as peps download it. Last update (on the 16th) added a third goblin and this week update "should" add in the defeat scene for goblins, if not, another area or enemy. Will post that version when its released.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Naa, eluke keep working on it, and doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon. He post updates every sunday, and i'll post the builds on f95zone as long as peps download it. Last update (on the 16th) added a third goblin and this week update "should" add in the defeat scene for goblins, if not, another area or enemy. Will post that version when its released.
Thanks for uploads then, and I will keep tabs on this thread.
Btw. Any chance you know any similar games to Wolf's Dungeon? Looked for some games like that(The extreme art, and decent gameplay) but didn't have any luck in finding anything similar to this one.

Wolfen198

Mar 20, 2020
Btw. Any chance you know any similar games to Wolf's Dungeon? Looked for some games like that(The extreme art, and decent gameplay) but didn't have any luck in finding anything similar to this one.
There's Parasite in City but other than that I too have been looking for more games of this caliber, but have yet to find anything.

Rapbear

Jul 2, 2019
Why does my antivirus say that this game contains a virus when I download it?

Pd: it hasn't happened before with any other game from this page.

Wolfen198

Mar 20, 2020

This is not OP, but the one who uploaded the recent version in the thread.
I'd assume its a false positive, wouldn't upload anything to this site if I hadn't tested it before hand. Eluke's games are programmed on a Japanese/chines software, so that could be what's doing it.
If by that you mean the cheat engine, then it's a false positive. It detects the code that allows cheat engine to code inject when you're cheating. That's why it detect it as such. The final choice is yours though.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Maybe try Deamon Sperm, its more platformer, but still pretty decent. Ghost Hunter Vena is pretty good, the combats is simple, but it has a decent story. Unholy Disaster is also pretty great, the map can sometimes be confusing though. Lab2UG (i believe is the name of it) is dated but still pretty good. DepraviA isn't on this site, but its worth a play. You'd need to be more specific with what you mean by "games like that" as i'm amusing you just mean 2d platforms that are heavy fetish, which in that case, DepraviA is what your looking for. I can suggest alot of rpg games if you'd like that, but you'd have to send a private message as i'm not sure of f95zones rules, but this is getting off topic lol.

Its a false positive, i've checked a few times sense the last post, and windows defender doesn't detect it as a virus. If something does come up, i'll take down the download links until eluku responds, or fixes it.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Version 200322 out now... or something...
Cliff goblins have a finishing move now, so when ero gauge fills up, the'll reset for a different animation. If collect gauge max's out, then game over scene. Can also attack on vines now.
"If you buy and use merchant cat items before the count is satisfied, the Collect gauge disappears and returns to the normal state. It is like that."

Reactions: Joyvankek
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes