grox007

Feb 22, 2019
the tree is a challenging foe cuz of invulnerability untill you damage it nough to reveal the heart which is a weak spot only then will you damage it. the trickiest part are slimes you have to attack from max range and not spam attack to react in time when they are dropping and dodnge to the left . rince and repeat untill the tree is dead

Reactions: urker00

nimpin

Jan 5, 2020
I'm trying to figure out how to make use of that new table thing below the needlefry.

If it doesn't take me away I can't do anything, but if it does I can't seem to get it do drop be off down at the bottom alive so that I can get onto the table.

Any tips?

grox007

Feb 22, 2019
I'm trying to figure out how to make use of that new table thing below the needlefry.

If it doesn't take me away I can't do anything, but if it does I can't seem to get it do drop be off down at the bottom alive so that I can get onto the table.

Any tips?
can you describe a location more and what monsetrs are there? cant recall what are u trying too do or where it is.

nimpin

Jan 5, 2020
can you describe a location more and what monsetrs are there? cant recall what are u trying too do or where it is.
Ah, my apologies.

I'm at the part where you've unlocked the item shop, climbed many vines and passed the 3 goblins that try to impregnate you. There's a little table at the top of those vines. When you try to climb past it there's a big flying bug thing that tries to pull you off the cliff face with some anal to implant a larva thing. The table was added in the 200503 build.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Ah, my apologies.

I'm at the part where you've unlocked the item shop, climbed many vines and passed the 3 goblins that try to impregnate you. There's a little table at the top of those vines. When you try to climb past it there's a big flying bug thing that tries to pull you off the cliff face with some anal to implant a larva thing. The table was added in the 200503 build.
That is their if needlyfly lays egg's in wolf's buns, you use it to get the egg/larva out. Update 503 isn't to important as eluku is adding more to the table so if you wanna get it, go to eluku's uploader site from my previous post. I'll post next weeks update for anyone who can't or doesn't want to go threw chiness uploader site.

grox007

Feb 22, 2019
Well if you are on the cliffs thats the end of current content you are not able to progress past in for now i understand i remember when the prison location aka the first one was the end of game long time ago so just relax and wait for new releases as they come eluku is a genious anlso check his other game fairy fighting its also really good and challenging to beat it.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Version 510 (dropping the 200 becuase i felt like it, sue me >.>) for only peps without a hotdog -
Added a minigame to the needlefly birth, stop the gauge on the yellow with button 1. New needlefly defeat. Currently theirs a unfinished defeat scene where wolf's taken away to a tree like the knot fly's from before the swamp.

p.s. Probably won't upload a version for peps who have a sassuage, so everyone get a free pass for this version...

forgot to add the links to blog and uploader... ;-;
Eluku Blog ( ) and Eluku's uploader site ( ) password = eluku

I too cannot purchase anything from the merchant. Am I missing something?
You have to hover over the item you want to buy and hold button 1, which should be space unless you changed it. Just tested it so don't go commenting that it didn't work... you can but i'll just laugh about it... lel....

speedboia86

May 11, 2020
That timing mini game is a major pain, but it is doable... Kind of disappointed that that's the only update, but I understand that these things take time.

Reactions: minhdz19
Oct 15, 2017
Is there a save after the giant fly that isn't hacked? I'd rather not cheat but I don't really wanna start over either.
And that Wolf's Dungeon site is gone too, the one with the saves and guide.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Update 510 up on eluku's site, smoll update so won't post here. Download from uploader site if you want it.
Defeat added to needlefly along with "Updated so that larvae can be excreted when NeedleFRY larvae are found in the cliff area "
translation is hard pwp
Is there a save after the giant fly that isn't hacked? I'd rather not cheat but I don't really wanna start over either.
And that Wolf's Dungeon site is gone too, the one with the saves and guide.
I believe that site was fan made and had a build from over a year ago posted on it, and a list of saves was posted by heluxor
on page 24. The needlefly (the one that puts a worm in your buns on a cliff) is the current end of the game, check back next week when i post a mega download if you don't wanna download threw chines uploader site or you can't get it to open.

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
can someone help me at the under water bit, im lost on what to do, theres a mosquito on top that injects u stuff and eels come out, but the only pathway is to the underwater bed and back to the prev map....what do i do?

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
can someone help me at the under water bit, im lost on what to do, theres a mosquito on top that injects u stuff and eels come out, but the only pathway is to the underwater bed and back to the prev map....what do i do?
If you wake up in that underwated bed, go to the right, under the stone where the jellyfish hatch is something like a device with a closed passage on the right, you need to "sit" on this device, I don't remember if you need an item. Be shure you got newest version of the game.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Version 524 was delayed as eluku is working on a new monster, so will post version 518 for peps who can't get to uploader site

Bug fix for climbing and jumping leading to getting soft-locked, save point added after needlyfly and updated larva mini game. Look forward to egg harpy for peps who don't look on eluku's blog.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes