p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
alguém pode fazer o upload ou link para mim ou o jogo atualizado mais recente para eu baixar?
Don't let me down google translate... >.>
Eluku ainda não atualizou o jogo com um novo monstro. A senha é eluku.

koje

Sep 5, 2019
Can somebody please tell me how can i find the saves file? Only thing that i have is the exe game launcher but i dont know how to get in the files. Please help me i am desperate.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Can somebody please tell me how can i find the saves file? Only thing that i have is the exe game launcher but i dont know how to get in the files. Please help me i am desperate.
Saves are in the 'game.ini' file in the data directory. So if you download saves, replace that file with the one you downloaded.

koje

Sep 5, 2019
Saves are in the 'game.ini' file in the data directory. So if you download saves, replace that file with the one you downloaded.
But where is the game ini? As i said allready, i only have only one file, and thats the exe game launcher which somehow makes it work, only saving doesnt work at all. I am using windows 10 btw. reeee.png

Last edited:

tontoman

May 4, 2017
But where is the game ini? As i said allready, i only have only one file, and thats the exe game launcher which somehow makes it work, only saving doesnt work at all. I am using windows 10 btw. View attachment 527895
You can try creating your own 'data' directory there beside the exe, see if you can save the game then.
If not, try putting the attached files in the rar into that data dir and try loading/save

koje

Sep 5, 2019
You can try creating your own 'data' directory there beside the exe, see if you can save the game then.
If not, try putting the attached files in the rar into that data dir and try loading/save
Loading doesnt work, saving doesnt work again.
I created a file under the exe file which i named data, i have placed there the game ini and the config ini and nothing happend.
Isnt this because i may have downloaded a version of the game in which you are not able to load or something?
Maybe it could be a demo or something and loading would be only for patreon users.

koje

Sep 5, 2019
i mean when i got to the save it said that it saved the game, but when i exited i couldnt load
and when i tried to find the save, then i failed, cause there was none

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Loading doesnt work, saving doesnt work again.
I created a file under the exe file which i named data, i have placed there the game ini and the config ini and nothing happend.
Isnt this because i may have downloaded a version of the game in which you are not able to load or something?
Maybe it could be a demo or something and loading would be only for patreon users.
Try the other DL posted (see below). I had it work no problems. Not sure if there's a language issue with the directory or anything, or something wrong with whatever version you downloaded. BTW in the link below, the SAVE dir just stores saves from different points in the game, it's not a game active SAVE dir or anything. Taking the file from there and putting it into the DATA dir allows you to load that save.

Also, putting the game in a non system dir might also help if it's there. And the usual checks like run as admin etc.

Updated it a little bit to include a save to the new area, past the water section into the cliffs. There's no real content in it at the moment, but if you download the newest version when it comes out you've got a handy save to go from. The guide's also been updated to cover that bit too. Future updates seem include "Cliff Goblins" and de-futafying (I think).

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
i mean when i got to the save it said that it saved the game, but when i exited i couldnt load
and when i tried to find the save, then i failed, cause there was none
Make sure the location of the game isn't read only, and make sure your anti-virus isn't blocking the game. Be 100% sure of both of these before replying that "that didn't fix it," as these are the only 2 reasons the game wouldn't be saving. As soon as you start the game, it creates a data folder in the same folder as the exe. that has game.ini and data.ini inside.

Reactions: Forge Wright

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
is there any update yet ?
Eluku updates every saturday, unless he isn't feeling good or was to busy. A plant was added to the cliff, can't be killed so don't try unless you wanna get your goodies stuffed. Added a shop to the merchant cat (press down or something) to open it. Added items to shop. (Items like dildo wood, sucktion thing, aphrodisiac thing, ect.)
"Basic Japanese, but foreigners can understand" is what eluku said soooo.... tis not my fault lol
If i missed anything then i'm sorry, check his blog if you want.( (link to his blog(will have to translte it))
PS. If peps want, i'll start uploading the updates to my mega account, and link them in a comment here; however, i might get lazy or be to busy to remember to do soooo...

oi pps. i stopped posting the updates before becuase i didn't wanna take the download on his uploader page down sense most peps will just download it here, but some peps don't wanna translate the page and all that so yeah... favorit this post or... reply and say "upload them here" or something and yeah i'll do it.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Latest version
Added in a spermaworm.... pretty self explanatory...

Reactions: Taisha
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes