• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You see what happens when we get attention in the proper way? We were alerted to this on Discord. If you do what @Gab or @Thrownaway13 said, it will get our attention.
Keep in mind that a year ago, we were doing great with staying on top of most threads.. but that's because we had roughly 250k members and roughly 1/3 of the threads we have now. Try being a team of 10-15 at the most trying to stay on top of 600,000+ members with 10,000+ threads. Even if only 10% of those are active, that's still 60k/1k active members/posts for a handful of people to take care of on a daily basis. And we don't just let anybody into those positions because they need to earn that trust.
How many other sites offer full-speed downloads that are virus free and have an active forum?

Mar 31, 2018
Hey Draghough,

Welcome back!

There is a running joke with the Uploaders that we are just a bunch of lazy good-for-nothings. But this couldn't be further from the truth. This current Uploading team is a damn good group of people and we do a lot of work behind the scenes to insure this place runs as smoothly as possible. Now and then things slip through the cracks but for the most part we are very vigilant and try to remain consistent with our quality.

You seem to be very well versed in our uploading rules and procedures, for that I applaud you. It's the way you carry yourself that is rather upsetting to myself and others on the team. It might be worth it to reevaluate how you handle certain situations and maybe your help to the community would be more appreciated.

I can't tell you what to do but I can suggest that maybe a less heavy handed and less sarcastic approach may be more appealing to us and other members. Maybe even handling some situations privately might help.

Thanks and happy gaming.
even me know its joke.
btw he isnt the one who started this joke in this thread :oops:

Reactions: yoyomistro

spectral

Jul 1, 2017
So I've gotten to the point where I've rescued a catgirl/wolfgirl and she's sleeping and wants an apple. I have one of those fruits that makes you horny but can't feed her that. If I go right, there's a big wall with vines that I can't climb. Where do I go from here?

icebender

Jun 14, 2017
So I've gotten to the point where I've rescued a catgirl/wolfgirl and she's sleeping and wants an apple. I have one of those fruits that makes you horny but can't feed her that. If I go right, there's a big wall with vines that I can't climb. Where do I go from here?
you need to go to where the flies are and let them capture you

RaZziel94

Jun 10, 2018
Emm how do you defeat the heart tree and slimes? I found out that when you punch the tree the eye thing gets lower and lower but nothing happens even when it is at lowest point.. Or the game ends soo far?

Uncannycopycat

Oct 21, 2017
I have no freaking clue how anyone can play this without ripping their hair out. The amount of skill necessary to play it seems to be insane to me, and it show no mercy to the player what so ever. Kudos to anyone who can actually make legitimate progress in this game.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
I have no freaking clue how anyone can play this without ripping their hair out. The amount of skill necessary to play it seems to be insane to me, and it show no mercy to the player what so ever. Kudos to anyone who can actually make legitimate progress in this game.
Welcome to wolf's souls :test: losing is part of the game if you want the H , just progress with baby steps and you will fully enjoy the game
Farm levels when you can (respawnable foes near a save point) wll make the game much easier to progress later on at the cost of time, game still in development don't rush your playthrough (i am at the end of each build and I am bored af:FeelsBadMan:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sup , since it seems you've missed me, dropping the last 2v change logs

Code:
>UP180617
DevilSAP(jungle boss) area:
-Wall Eater now has a finish scene (results in game over)
-Purple sap now has foot sweep attack (knock down)

>UP180610
DevilSAP(jungle boss) area:
-Restraining plants (Wall Eater) added to the cliff side
Don't worry I'm always watching from the shadows :test::HeyGuys:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I can't even beat the first enemy. Had to use a save to skip him. XD

Kvirin

Jun 23, 2018
I downloaded latest version from wolfsdungeon.com (180526) but the tree is still unbeatable and there's only 1 type of slime... Where can I get the latest version?

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes