Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
was thinking more along the lines of "feeling too good to want to win the game." but yea, that level of feedback would be bad...
It might have a coinmining script built into it then. You can check the source code if you're interested, gonna avoid it since you said you were having issues lol. Thanks for the heads-up.

Yea I used to do squats and groin exercises all the time, I had so much control and like no refractory period, it was great. Now I'm in pretty bad shape, and even though I can go for a while I don't have as much control as I used to. Can't be bothered to exercise enough again to get back to that point though lol.
but training can be so easy... up, down, up, down, up, down.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Updated OP+Title
Damn man i am so happy that my eyes teared :test:, you're the only uploader that has shown any interest in this thread
well done, mirrors and everything

how to feed the wolf that you save
You get close untill a golden apple popup and you simply can use the item as you would normally to eat it yourself , it will instead give it to the merchant cat

help me someone I was playing this game a long time ago and forgot how to play it now it is hell to try I know how to move and hit but that's it help me p.s I was trying to look it up but can not find it at all
Edit:Faield to read xD
You can get help on how to beat and progress in the game on ulmf

You can also check the coin mining fan site , not recommended though

btw anyone else getting a white screened window with the above mega link?
Only downloaded from eluku's blog and reuploaded it to mega :pokerFace:

It might have a coinmining script built into it then. You can check the source code if you're interested, gonna avoid it since you said you were having issues lol. Thanks for the heads-up.
yes its using a coin hive miner , HAG decided to ignore it though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and treated it as offtopic :test: If @Gab could put a warning for wolfsdungeon.com 3 links that they are using the miner would be great , and clean up the OP extra information spoiler of the useless crap

So what to do after defeating that sucking tree?
I haven't played the last few upates , i am letting the content pile up a little more ,as i always reach the end of the build hanging :ForeverAlone::test:
You can check the last few pages of

------
Praise the multi quote feature...:tf:

Reactions: yoyomistro

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Damn man i am so happy that my eyes teared :test:, you're the only uploader that has shown any interest in this thread
well done, mirrors and everything

You get close untill a golden apple popup and you simply can use the item as you would normally to eat it yourself , it will instead give it to the merchant cat

When you start a new game you can see the controls on the screen , when you get to the point where Nona gets an upgrade the attacks change a little
You can also see them on the coin mining fan site , not recommended though

Only downloaded from eluku's blog and reuploaded it to mega :pokerFace:

yes its using a coin hive miner , HAG decided to ignore it though and treated it as offtopic :test: If @Gab could put a warning for wolfsdungeon.com 3 links that they are using the miner would be great , and clean up the OP extra information spoiler of the useless crap

I haven't played the last few upates , i am letting the content pile up a little more ,as i always reach the end of the build hanging :ForeverAlone::test:

------
I didn't ignore the coin miner. I just said the truth. But maybe because I've "No Coin" that blocks every single miner.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
I didn't ignore the coin miner. I just said the truth. But maybe because I've "No Coin" that blocks every single miner.
But but ...hole.. oh well... the attached pic would bring something to contradict your own claims
extension allows you to be aware of the mining script... Let's leave this "offtopic discussion" conclusion unchanged

Since you are now here you could clean the OP :p
See you next update :HeyGuys:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
But but ...hole.. oh well... the attached pic would bring something to contradict your own claims
extension allows you to be aware of the mining script... Let's leave this "offtopic discussion" conclusion unchanged

Since you are now here you could clean the OP :p
See you next update :HeyGuys:
Personally speaking, I didn't know that. I just installed it because the dev/devs said that blocks all the miner and that's it. I didn't bother seeing if that actually shows anything or not.

And about the OP, if I want to - but most of all, if I've time - I'll clean it. Otherwise someone else will do it.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Don't mention it. It's the strongest coinminer I've ever seen, if it is a coinminer. I've never had one drain my CPU this hard.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
help me someone I was playing this game a long time ago and forgot how to play it now it is hell to try I know how to move and hit but that's it help me p.s I was trying to look it up but can not find it at all
umm ha ha ha seems I had no idea what I was doing and I got to the end well seems I do not need help anymore

Reactions: B0rN C0nFuEsEd
Mar 31, 2018
Does anyone have a working cheat? btw how do you lower the erotic bar?
I would highly recommend you to not using cheats, they will destroy the beauty of any game. btw if u reallllly want it, try to learn and use cheat engine, free and simple app (learning the basic only, will make u cheat in any game you want ^_^ )

And how to lower you E bar
Just sleep XD

umm ha ha ha seems I had no idea what I was doing and I got to the end well seems I do not need help anymore
I wounder how can someone who forget to play to reach the end XD
@Draghough finaly found the apple, too bad that is last thing to do in the game, cant wait for more
U can try and beat the sucking tree ^_^

------
Whyyyy?
u didnt like??

Draghough

May 26, 2017
yo, build [180506] is out >,<
pls update the post
Don't bother , uploaders haven't updated this thread even once from feb(creation time) to may 1st , and that one time due to someone posting a download link x'D

So here we go again : Download:

ファイル Wolf'sDungeon180513v2.zip

Game exe VirusTotal:
180513 Changelog ?
Have fun :tf:

Disabled my v180430 mega download link

Whyyyy?
u didnt like??
I do like the game , only letting the updates pile up with content as i said previously i always reach the end of the build

Mar 31, 2018
Don't bother , uploaders haven't updated this thread even once from feb(creation time) to may 1st , and that one time due to someone posting a download link x'D

So here we go again : Download:

ファイル Wolf'sDungeon180513v2.zip

Game exe VirusTotal:
180513 Changelog ?
Have fun :tf:

Disabled my v180430 mega download link

I do like the game , only letting the updates pile up with content as i said previously i always reach the end of the build
Thank you mate. :happyblush
i'am really happy for this.
i feel like i'am being useless here >,< , just doing reviews with bad English XD and asking for updates :oops:
i have snail internet speed, 25 K/S. :FeelsBadMan:
i dont have to mention the upload speed.

May i ask, why u are bothering your self by uploading games??
Or let's say, Why there are people who upload games while they dont get thing!!?? :confounded::confounded:

Sorry, too lazy to update the OP. Luckily we have our trusted member above that do all the works for me!
ROFL but at last u r useful other place ^_^

Reactions: Draghough

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Thank you mate. :happyblush
i'am really happy for this.
i feel like i'am being useless here >,< , just doing reviews with bad English XD and asking for updates :oops:
i have snail internet speed, 25 K/S. :FeelsBadMan:
i dont have to mention the upload speed.

May i ask, why u are bothering your self by uploading games??
Or let's say, Why there are people who upload games while they dont get thing!!?? :confounded::confounded:
I've been there , the difference is how active on the forum you are to make an impact , so calling yourself useless is baseless now. TBH you are doing the best thing.

To answer the question on why i upload games here and there , simply put is that i have a more than decent internet , it is not a bother , creating a thread , editing a post or uploading a file it's no scientist task and unlike our "lazy" trusted uploader in the OP , i do not have signed up for it and i don't have responsibilities to neglect , i am just a user like you and never wanted otherwise. I'm just giving something back to the community and nothing else.
The reason i started making my own threads instead of just sharing the link like before it's rather simple , it took like 4 days for a thread to be made for a proven full game link , and to make it clear the game was even smaller size than this one. (lazy is just an obvious excuse for something else)

This game is free and there must be at least one uploader on this forum to even give a slight fuckity fuck to be able to maintain this thread with at least a recent version ... for those ppl that trust f95zone more

Reactions: B0rN C0nFuEsEd

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
I've been there , the difference is how active on the forum you are to make an impact , so calling yourself useless is baseless now. TBH you are doing the best thing.

To answer the question on why i upload games here and there , simply put is that i have a more than decent internet , it is not a bother , creating a thread , editing a post or uploading a file it's no scientist task and unlike our "lazy" trusted uploader in the OP , i do not have signed up for it and i don't have responsibilities to neglect , i am just a user like you and never wanted otherwise. I'm just giving something back to the community and nothing else.
The reason i started making my own threads instead of just sharing the link like before it's rather simple , it took like 4 days for a thread to be made for a proven full game link , and to make it clear the game was even smaller size than this one. (lazy is just an obvious excuse for something else)

This game is free and there must be at least one uploader on this forum to even give a slight fuckity fuck to be able to maintain this thread with at least a recent version ... for those ppl that trust f95zone more
Hey Draghough,

Welcome back!

There is a running joke with the Uploaders that we are just a bunch of lazy good-for-nothings. But this couldn't be further from the truth. This current Uploading team is a damn good group of people and we do a lot of work behind the scenes to insure this place runs as smoothly as possible. Now and then things slip through the cracks but for the most part we are very vigilant and try to remain consistent with our quality.

You seem to be very well versed in our uploading rules and procedures, for that I applaud you. It's the way you carry yourself that is rather upsetting to myself and others on the team. It might be worth it to reevaluate how you handle certain situations and maybe your help to the community would be more appreciated.

I can't tell you what to do but I can suggest that maybe a less heavy handed and less sarcastic approach may be more appealing to us and other members. Maybe even handling some situations privately might help.

Thanks and happy gaming.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I'm not experienced like the other mods or uploaders but let me just close this that commenting a post has an almost 0% chance of attracting an uploader's (or higher) attention with all the games we follow

Your best bet would be to post a request thread in the appropriate section with the [update] tags. Do not report OP or tags users who don't visit the website anymore. Also join the discord group. it's pretty active here

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes