Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
anyone have a keybind for this game? i can't open the door in the begining of the game nor take the apple the first orc dropped, what the button for interact on items for this game?

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
anyone know how to bet the kung fu orc boss?

edited: would be glad if someone show this poor soul of a GUIDE through the light (end of the game)

ipgiant

Oct 28, 2022
anyone know how to bet the kung fu orc boss?

edited: would be glad if someone show this poor soul of a GUIDE through the light (end of the game)
just google "wolf dungeon guide" ; first link on the page... its f95zone too

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Whiskaz

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
i just finished the game on version 230903 and by clearing it i think i have another weird fetish to add into my list, that violence at first i seen it as horror but now i see it really hot and the game itself is really good and i wonder why did i didn't find this blue gem although i already scroll for like 3 times amongs the side scroller tag the animation, stories and the enemies are hot af 10/10 for me, absolutly blue gem.

Oct 11, 2021
i just finished the game on version 230903 and by clearing it i think i have another weird fetish to add into my list, that violence at first i seen it as horror but now i see it really hot and the game itself is really good and i wonder why did i didn't find this blue gem although i already scroll for like 3 times amongs the side scroller tag the animation, stories and the enemies are hot af 10/10 for me, absolutly blue gem.
I am not a fan of futa, extreme gore, scat but resist it all for this game even though half of it has something to do with it. The way I see it, Futa is canonically a parasite so not a real dick in this game, so it's fine, extreme gore is pleasurable as seen in MC's face, so that's fine too since it obviously can't be real gore AND scat is not scat but just some aphrodisiac liquid for lubrication... that she has... quite often there...

So all in all, if you let copium carry you through those tags of the game then it's an easy 11/10 game :D

PaperLone

Jun 12, 2021
Hi, does anyone happen to have a guide for the game from after the marine area? And a solution to complete the area with the Goblin fight and cat fight rooms??? And practically impossible if you don't have enough damage, dark souls seems like a walk in the park in comparison xD

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Hi, does anyone happen to have a guide for the game from after the marine area? And a solution to complete the area with the Goblin fight and cat fight rooms??? And practically impossible if you don't have enough damage, dark souls seems like a walk in the park in comparison xD
For the cat fight rooms, especially against the Tiger Girl, a relentless offense is a quick way to get your ass beat. Dodging is essential and timing is crucial.

I am not a fan of futa, extreme gore, scat but resist it all for this game even though half of it has something to do with it. The way I see it, Futa is canonically a parasite so not a real dick in this game, so it's fine, extreme gore is pleasurable as seen in MC's face, so that's fine too since it obviously can't be real gore AND scat is not scat but just some aphrodisiac liquid for lubrication... that she has... quite often there...

So all in all, if you let copium carry you through those tags of the game then it's an easy 11/10 game :D
I was at first against the scat, back in the mid to late FairyFighting days, but when it got removed in the Ana Moguri stage and one of RaperBeast's GO Animations, I desperately wanted it put back in. I even managed at one point to ask Eluku about it being put back in, or if he had a version that still had it lying around, but he replied saying he doesn't remember having ever given RaperBeast a scatty GO animation (likely because it was so long ago).
Even now I'm slightly annoyed that it's censored in the menu screen and the latest torture room cutscene in WD.

Last edited:

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
there a guide, just google "wolf dungeon guide"

Sansx12308

May 6, 2022
Can anyone teach me how to defeat the big green woman? The guide told me to crouch and attack but each attack took away my erotic bar and it keeps distance me

sandexxxxa

Mar 21, 2021
Can anyone teach me how to defeat the big green woman? The guide told me to crouch and attack but each attack took away my erotic bar and it keeps distance me
You mean that area where you fight against 2 bosses? This is easiest opponent in game. Just spam leg hit in maximum range(hold space while sitting), there is no way they can damage you if you are at the maximum kick distance.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes