Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
If Eluku99 stays true to his pattern for releasing new versions (every 14 days) he should release a new one today or tomorrow:WeSmart:

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
New Update Released
Slavecat gives Nona a kiss

Coming Soon
More updates that involve this area

If you see anything you like the look of on the DLSite sidebar of Eluku's website, go ahead and buy it.
Purchases made through Eluku's referral also help him out.

Last edited:

O&M's

May 18, 2018
What version is this for?
it does not fit 240616
Oh, didn't realize the file uploaded on here was password-protected, sorry. Go here:

It's for WD240715, as jessianroae said.

For future reference, when a password is posted here, it's usually for the latest version on the dev's website, not the one uploaded to this thread (which gets updated pretty infrequently).

Reactions: Keyn91 and bobbot

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
There seems to be a Fairy Fighting remake in the works which can be seen in
Do not panic. It is authorized by Eluku.
damn now it make me feel nostalgic since its been a long time since it first full release

Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
There seems to be a Fairy Fighting remake in the works which can be seen in
Do not panic. It is authorized by Eluku.
Happy to see someone do something with it but putting a price tag on to it without new animations AND censoring it thats...well i dont want to be rude.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Happy to see someone do something with it but putting a price tag on to it without new animations AND censoring it thats...well i dont want to be rude.
I guess it has to be censored, but hopefully Eluku will release a patch to uncensor it.

On an unrelated note, I'm sick of seeing this pussy whipped pleb crying for less gore on Eluku's blog.
1721614655917.png 1721614816294.png
This game is made by a guro artist. This game isn't for you.
Also, the gore endings you don't like usually only occur in game overs, so to avoid them get better at playing the game.
I'm not coming into the blog of whatever cutesy game you're keeping tabs on and demanding shitting dick nipples, so quit it.
1721616265415.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hyurin
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes