O&M's

May 18, 2018
This game is made by a guro artist. This game isn't for you.
Never liked guro, but I DO like the rest of his art, the animation quality, and most importantly, the gameplay. The same applied to Fairy Fighting--I thought the last few battles had some really disgusting scenes, but I still wanted to beat the game, because I thought it was both fun and challenging. eluku is WAY more than just a "guro artist", and if he wasn't, I wouldn't be following this game. It's one-of-a-kind.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Never liked guro, but I DO like the rest of his art, the animation quality, and most importantly, the gameplay. The same applied to Fairy Fighting--I thought the last few battles had some really disgusting scenes, but I still wanted to beat the game, because I thought it was both fun and challenging. eluku is WAY more than just a "guro artist", and if he wasn't, I wouldn't be following this game. It's one-of-a-kind.
Respectable
The other guy wanted either less guro, or for it to be censored. No care towards those of us who enjoy it either.

Reactions: Knickers2504

Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
well i like guro if its not to bloody. But I would never go to a guro artist and expect them to change their art for me. If he doesn't like a lot of an artist's work then he should just go somewhere else!
and I hope someone tells him that in the comments section?

Reactions: Knickers2504

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
This dudes games are insufferable. Pointlessly hard and literally the only way to win is to cheat.
The game is enjoyable and has it's own charm. Like I said in one of my previous posts the game is not for everyone but can be beaten without cheats. The game doesn't go easy on you, I also died multiple times till I defeated a certain boss or enemy. The game wants to be beaten, not like some other 2D-Side-Scroller games where you just walk through..... (besides most people are only interested in the H-animations than in the game itself). If people don't like it they can move on, no one forces you to play it.

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
The game is enjoyable and has it's own charm. Like I said in one of my previous posts the game is not for everyone but can be beaten without cheats. The game doesn't go easy on you, I also died multiple times till I defeated a certain boss or enemy. The game wants to be beaten, not like some other 2D-Side-Scroller games where you just walk through..... (besides most people are only interested in the H-animations than in the game itself). If people don't like it they can move on, no one forces you to play it.
damn you worded it nicely bro but yeah even thought some of the boss is tough it was statisfying to defeat them thought sometimes it hard to hold the horny since some of the boss has a good h scene :v

eryson

Mar 8, 2018
Happy to see someone do something with it but putting a price tag on to it without new animations AND censoring it thats...well i dont want to be rude.
You're right, to compensate the game be worthy to be paid for, the guy will change it's engine to a better, more modern one, work on few sprites, and simplify it's controls so it can better "playable.", but considering that it was offered as a freeware game before and uncensored, it's alright to feel like this.

and well, The game will be censored just because of the selling platforms, there's a chance of *if* fairy fighting manages to be approved on steam, it can be launched uncensored there. I personally think that it's difficult because games like "Abaddon princess of Decay" were not approved there who knows why.

Eluku's games were always more "elaborated" than fun to play, seems that the guy is more interested in showing"How far he can do and his creativity can go", but Wolf's Dungeon is really something else regarding how the gameplay gets fresh every stage. I personally thinks the game is fun and less frustrating than Fairy fighing.

Perhaps the fact tha this games are freeware and he just rellies on follower's donations, is the main reason why these games still keeps being uncensored and a treat to enjoyers of this kind of stuff, making their games not commercial must have their advantages :3

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
Wow this is still being developed? I remember playing this an extremely long time ago, probably before f95 even existed in fact... That's pretty cool, I remember it being pretty alright, if short so kinda surprised to see such a bad rating for it.

Reactions: O&M's
Dec 3, 2020
Wow this is still being developed? I remember playing this an extremely long time ago, probably before f95 even existed in fact... That's pretty cool, I remember it being pretty alright, if short so kinda surprised to see such a bad rating for it.
this thing is massive now, you would take at least 30 to get to the current end, if you are 1 trying every screen.

• Hey there
Reactions: Velomous

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Most, if not all the bad ratings are from people who got filtered by the difficult start, and didn't understand the concept of grinding or strategizing. Good thing too, since if it weren't for that, the same people would be here now, complaining about the upcoming guro.

Reactions: Greg_

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
a guide for this wonderful (one-handed) game would be nice
I haven't seen a complete guide for this game but the best guide is called ---->"Learning by doing"<----

If you still prefer to read something you can check , it doesn't cover all the areas but some of them.

Reactions: Greg_
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes