Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
any games like this?
I can tell you that this game is unique and has it's own special charm, you won't find anything that is exactly the same but there are some that go into the same direction.
I recommend you this: HERE and also the previous games of him like Depravia and Depravia Egrigori , check them he is currently working on Depravia Sariel which looks also good.
There was also SYAKUGA and Sword Of Ryonasis~Kirsch In Lewd Labyrinth

I know. I ment 100% of everything in the current version
The game has a gallery but not all animations and NPC's are included yet. Even if you play the current version and clear all which can be done you won't get more animations then the ones which are already in the gallery..... sadly. I would say you only get access to 50% of the current available animations for the main character. Background NPC's missing more, I would say only 39% can be seen in the gallery.
If you check you may find almost all current animations with the main character except the torture room ones.

Also I added the slug girl animations:

Have fun!

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
hope the succubus/demon futa of the fight game, come back to this
Honestly, knowing the sort of stuff I like now, and as unfortunately unlikely as it is to ever happen, I hope the original Fairy Fighting gets a hardcore version where the enemies Tiki faces are able to do really grotesque things to her, at the sort of level that the enemies do (and will do in the future) to Nona in Wolf's Dungeon, as we're getting to know the sort of brutality that Eluku is able to produce, and what the enemies in Fairy Fighting could potentially be capable of.

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
Question for the veterans: is it still in the game? The girl Nona escapes with is definitely her cat1.PNG

I can only get the ending with Nona getting placed into the wall and then the scene is over.......

----------------------------

-->Also the cat girl in the room before this cat2.PNG

-->must be the same from the cat girl village cat4.PNG

-->and the fighting room cat3.PNG

I would like to see this cat girl again as she is kinda attracted to Nona, more than any other of her enemies.

Mar 1, 2020
Question for the veterans: is it still in the game? ...
I'd never seen this scene in game. I recall there was a setup for hunger refill (and maybe GO to go with it) like in the gif. Eluku also does some commissions/art that are separate from Wolfs Dungeon. I guess this is one of them.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Question for the veterans: is it still in the game? The girl Nona escapes with is definitely her View attachment 3935051
I don't remember if it's exactly that scene, but there is a very similar scene that happens if you fail to escape the orc that fills up her cum gauge for the beaker puzzle near that girl. My guess is that this scene you posted was scrapped for the one I'm referring to.

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
I tried to lose to that orc but you get only this scene in loop orc.PNG , it goes directly to that scene after your health runs out. Maybe it was a scene after you completed the beaker task...... because escaping looks like a good ending route :unsure: or let's say progress.

Polarbeer

Feb 28, 2021
Question for the veterans: is it still in the game? The girl Nona escapes with is definitely her View attachment 3935051

I can only get the ending with Nona getting placed into the wall and then the scene is over.......

----------------------------

-->Also the cat girl in the room before this View attachment 3935063

-->must be the same from the cat girl village View attachment 3935066

-->and the fighting room View attachment 3935061

I would like to see this cat girl again as she is kinda attracted to Nona, more than any other of her enemies.
The scene was a request from Skeb, it wasn't implemented into the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BloomYourDreams
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes