lwynuu

Mar 18, 2020
It would be nice if someone made a downloadable version with their latest save for each section being seperate for a temporary alternate form of the gallery so replaying isnt a necessity.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Pretty sure that already exists, as there has been no new saving location for almost a year ever since Eluku started working on the arena.
You properly have to search quite a few pages of this thread to find it, though. Dunno if it is possible to only search for posts with an attachment.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
ok quick question, Is there any actual plot related scenes or is just fail and get fucked scenes?
Asking as i dont want to waste time on a game that actively wants you to fail if you want to watch the CG ( just not my kink).

2breh4u

Sep 15, 2020
ok quick question, Is there any actual plot related scenes or is just fail and get fucked scenes?
Asking as i dont want to waste time on a game that actively wants you to fail if you want to watch the CG ( just not my kink).
you're on the wrong site if that's what your looking for

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Is there any actual plot related scenes or is just fail and get fucked scenes?
Very few.
There is the female => futa transformation, the Spanish Horse, the glory hole wall, and the mosquito abduction scene, the light bulb you need to carry in your rectum / vagina (don't remember).

Hm, now that I am thinking about it, there are actually more than I thought.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Afaik in that situation your escape speed is based on your level. If your level is too low that part is virtually insuperable.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Ok im genuinely confused here.

What is the down indicator indicating in the QTE?

Does it mean S for down or the Down arrow key?

Can't even get past the first oger scene.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Ok im genuinely confused here.

What is the down indicator indicating in the QTE?

Does it mean S for down or the Down arrow key?

Can't even get past the first oger scene.
arrows on screen correspond to WASD

LeJames

Jun 5, 2021
dumb question but how do you safe in-game?
everytime i tried to save on a checkpoint near at the beginning,
the game won't load the save file from the checkpoint,
is there an way to fix it?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
From the main menu, do you select "Start" or "Continue"? You need to select Continue to load your save game.

If you save, does the game create the savefile "data\Game.ini"? That's the save game, if it does not exist the game has for some reason not the permission to write files. Try moving the game folder to

leoandy

Aug 20, 2021
I don't have time to remove all the eggs out,what I am doing wrong
no se mucho ingles así que puedes usar Google traductor.
da poco tiempo después de que saques los huevos, apuntando la lengua del sapo con las teclas ASDW, se mantiene presionado el "botón 1" o la barra espaciadora hasta que salga el huevo.
así que yo lo pasé es ir en orden en el que se pusieron los huevos, después da unos segundos en que le doy al "botón 1" varias veces para seguir tirando para romper la base donde esta cautiva la loba, en mi caso, fueron como 4 rondas para ir poder romper la base y escapar.
pero ahí se encuentra la manzana dorada para la gata azul que rescataste del jefe planta, aun que ahora en la versión 210718, se supone que da una bolsa con alguna recompensa, pero parece que no lo han implementado o a mi se me ah dañado jaja
edit: al parecer al gato azul ahora se le busca su bolsa azul jajaja, hay que ir por donde se activa este evento de la manzana pero ya ir hasta el otro lado sin perder, ahí esta la bolsa

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
The last area that I remember playing was when you just left the futa village and there were some mermaids or something and an evil tree? Well let's see what's been added since then.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
The last area that I remember playing was when you just left the futa village and there were some mermaids or something and an evil tree? Well let's see what's been added since then.
The last or farthest I remember is an Arena with a Cat after beating some harpies = o

GeminiWitch115

Nov 20, 2020
I just beat the Kung Fu Boss, and I can't grab the ball and chain. I know that its supposed to be the space key in front of her, but literally nothing happens. I think the game might be bugged.

Mar 1, 2020
I just beat the Kung Fu Boss, and I can't grab the ball and chain. I know that its supposed to be the space key in front of her, but literally nothing happens. I think the game might be bugged.
Maybe the hitbox is small and you need to press Interact a bit to the side? Try moving left-right and mashing Space .

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes