happy9696

Aug 13, 2018
на арене сразитесь с котом. Вы попадете в главное меню, даже если выиграете? есть ли другой способ действительно выиграть?

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
How do you pick up futa fruit i mean i can see it but down+space did not work :/

Never mind you have to press down+space at the same time ....not like till now ...

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
In order to Masturbate press down+e just so you don't do mistake of restarting the game when you get caught by the mosquitos and be infected and not being able to save/sleep like I only noticed after an very long time :/.

Vana

Jan 29, 2018
For anyone wondering the Cliff Temple joystick mash is current end of content, you cant win.

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
The what now?
After you beat the harpies you will arrive to minotaur temple where you need to use the minotaur sculpture to open a door and it involves button mashing but since this version does not have anything beyond that sculpture means you will indefinitely have to stay on the sculpture until you get a game over.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
After you beat the harpies you will arrive to minotaur temple where you need to use the minotaur sculpture to open a door and it involves button mashing but since this version does not have anything beyond that sculpture means you will indefinitely have to stay on the sculpture until you get a game over.
And that Cat fight?

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Before you start your climb up the vines where the goblins attack you while you climb. You can go to the right side and find an arena where you pay wooden balls and fight either goblins (3) or fight a cat girl.
Ooh! Interesting! Thanks! Besides: Did anything change with the Cat Merchant?

GeminiWitch115

Nov 20, 2020
So I finally got past the queen strawfly! I also gave the little wolf the golden apple. But now she's asking for some blue bag with a paw print on it. I thought maybe I had to go defeat the big plant guy that's in the pit, but I keep losing to him. I think I need some kind pf projectile to beat that part. Either way though, there's a vine there that I can't seem to climb, I would assume it has something to do with the blue bag that I have to find. So, if anyone's able to help me out with theses, I'd appreciate it -

1. This blue bag, is that something that I have to find?
2. How do I climb up the vine, unless that's dependent on finding the blue bag (I think I've seen other people ask this question, but can't find the exact post where they solved it)
3. What happened to my wolf attack that I used to have in the beginning of the game? The one where you'd charge it and stuff? That would be super useful against the giant booby plant in the pit. But if you can't use that, then how do you beat him/it/her?
4. Also I heard there was an update, so I'm actively looking for that, but here's my concern: If I update the game, does that mean that I love my save file? If so, I will cry. Even though I would assume the updating the game is just updating the zip file with the new content, I just want to be sure that I'm doing it in a way that won't destroy my save.

SpiderPsycho

Nov 26, 2017
So I finally got past the queen strawfly! I also gave the little wolf the golden apple. But now she's asking for some blue bag with a paw print on it. I thought maybe I had to go defeat the big plant guy that's in the pit, but I keep losing to him. I think I need some kind pf projectile to beat that part. Either way though, there's a vine there that I can't seem to climb, I would assume it has something to do with the blue bag that I have to find. So, if anyone's able to help me out with theses, I'd appreciate it -

1. This blue bag, is that something that I have to find?
2. How do I climb up the vine, unless that's dependent on finding the blue bag (I think I've seen other people ask this question, but can't find the exact post where they solved it)
3. What happened to my wolf attack that I used to have in the beginning of the game? The one where you'd charge it and stuff? That would be super useful against the giant booby plant in the pit. But if you can't use that, then how do you beat him/it/her?
4. Also I heard there was an update, so I'm actively looking for that, but here's my concern: If I update the game, does that mean that I love my save file? If so, I will cry. Even though I would assume the updating the game is just updating the zip file with the new content, I just want to be sure that I'm doing it in a way that won't destroy my save.
You won't loose your game file if you update. In fact there's a post somewhere in this thread with a bunch of save files attached. All you need to do is copy-and-paste them into the game's save file and override it. There should be download links on Eluku's site for the newer versions, but there hasn't been a substantial update in months. They're probably developing the area past the minotaur statue.

Fluoride

Jun 10, 2021
Eluku has been updating the fight ring area like half way up the vines but their website is down so I don't know what's happening. Currently on the Slug girl after grey wolf but the area after the minotaur statue is not being worked on as of right now. I think they are trying to make an option to remove the futa feature and gain another trait via the fight so that'll be fun.

Fluoride

Jun 10, 2021
Also the tree fight is the one you get the blue bag and it is very...very difficult. Eluku has said that they plan on balancing it but you just need to kill the slime as soon as it pops out, dodge the monster on the branch and attempt to keep the tree heart visible to attack. It took me like 3 days just to try for 40 minutes. Die from the random monster prior to the arena then cry in a corner for 30 minutes. Eventually got it though so it is possible, but when you get to the water area DON'T sleep on the bed with the big bulb above it. If you die or just shut the program for a later date you wake up getting attacked by mosquitos and are stuck in a crawl position until you get to the water. There's another bed in a cave under the water that is much safer...just get past the jelly fish...

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
Also the tree fight is the one you get the blue bag and it is very...very difficult. Eluku has said that they plan on balancing it but you just need to kill the slime as soon as it pops out, dodge the monster on the branch and attempt to keep the tree heart visible to attack. It took me like 3 days just to try for 40 minutes. Die from the random monster prior to the arena then cry in a corner for 30 minutes. Eventually got it though so it is possible, but when you get to the water area DON'T sleep on the bed with the big bulb above it. If you die or just shut the program for a later date you wake up getting attacked by mosquitos and are stuck in a crawl position until you get to the water. There's another bed in a cave under the water that is much safer...just get past the jelly fish...
It is the darksouls of hentai games XD and you can get rid of those bulbs on your sides if I am not mistaken you press '' E'' and down (or some combination of that sort) at the same time in order to masturbate and get rid of the bulbs. For me the tree fight was quite easy though but I do understand how annoying it is.

GeminiWitch115

Nov 20, 2020
I think I'll wait to update the game till there's another major update (which might not be for another couple of months to years based on how busy he is) however, I still need help with these things. I tried looking online for a wiki that would explain this prt to me as well as spend a couple of hours trying to figure it out, but there's no cigar -

1. This blue bag that the blue dog is asking for, is that something that I have to find?

Mar 1, 2020
I still need help with these things.
Q 1. This blue bag that the blue dog is asking for, is that something that I have to find?
A 1. Blue bag is hanging on a branch past the tree boss. Tree boss is after suck-bugs that carry you away (unconfirmed: you can just fadeaway-dodge (CTRL+D) past the tree boss. Have to have food-energy/blue bar )

Q 2. How do I climb up the vine, unless that's dependent on finding the blue bag (I think I've seen other people ask this question, but can't find the exact post where they solved it)
A 2. After you give cat her bag she gives you climbing item and opens up a shop.

3. Nona's moveset is changed after handcuffed-futanari-in-prison section (along with menu, LVL-up mechanic, undressing mechanic, etc. XP ) I recommend using claws on booby plant just out of range and falling back after. jump out of the pit if your "Erotic" bar gets to high and "lower" it at the edge of fight-room.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes