VN Ren'Py Completed Womanizer [v1.37+DLC] [Kamti Games Studios]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I have to be honest, this is not the kind of game I'm likely to enjoy. But I got curious since the art looked interesting.

This game has a tendency to crash. It happened twice to me in the roughly 5 minutes it took me to get to the end. At least it would have been 5 minutes if it weren't for the absolutely terrible UI.

The UI has to be one of the worst I've seen. I play Ren'Py games all the time, so there are some things I expect. Switching between save and load screens with a simple click for example. Can't do that here. Finding the load screen is actually somewhat hard. I mean, who expects the load screen of all things to be only accessible by phone?
Another thing I'm used to is the tab key doing something different. C'mon man, leave my hotkeys alone, will ya?
Finally the map. I was sitting on the screen with the MC's bed for way too long, trying to figure out what to click on to progress. Because, hey, if the picture on the wall you can click on shows no indication of being clickable, why should whatever area of the screen I'm looking for be any different. But no, you gotta open your phone to get to the map screen. Why? Literally every game with a map I've ever played has an icon in the corner somewhere, because while a map is maybe something you might have on your phone, the action the map symbolizes - going somewhere - has precious little to do with phones.

Anyway, I don't suppose I'll be back. I just can't with a premise like this. Just figured I'd leave a quick comment, which I hope ended up being somewhat constructive. Peace.
Thanks,LGM.

I saw several comment about "terrible UI" and couldn't understand what the problem is.
You comment helps a lot. I think I will provide small guide, showing what is where in the beginning of the game then.
I will add a notice that the poster can be clicked, when Victor out it on the wall.

Last edited:

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Thanks,LGM.

I sawseveral comment about "terrible UI" and couldn't understand what the problem is.
You comment helps a lot. I think I will provide small guide, showing what is where in the beginning of the game then.
I will add a notice that the poster can be clicked, when Victor out it on the wall.
Allow me to clarify. I don't think there's a problem with the poster. What I was trying to say was: In many similar games, if there's something you can interact with, it shows some indication of that when you mouse over it (like lighting up for example). Since the poster didn't do anything like this, I figured nothing would, so I ended up clicking everywhere on that screen, looking for some way to leave the screen. Of course, the answer was the somewhat hidden map.
What players need to know is that there is a map and where to find it. And I would argue that a very easy way to communicate this would be a map icon in the corner of the screen. That would not only solve the communication problem but also give players a faster and less annoying way to access the map, which I imagine they'll have to do a lot.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Thanks, I saw and solved my problem, I post thanks, not press like button cause want to be sure not into another uhm … troubles. It seem this game is not has tag "Ai cg" which tag I excluded (not my fav, may be reason It's always or often have 6 fingers, wierd hands as like as pic in post 1 - the female grab neck of male, that hand is so terrify, and legs, they're trully awful). By the ways. Thanks! I am freeeeeee..........

ledysh

Mar 7, 2024
Hey, would you like to add animation of your characters or their scenes to the game?

Ginger Swan

Mar 20, 2019
Is it possible to get scenes with Olya (the girl in the bag) in the demo? I've tried many combinations of choices and nothing. The redhead girl is the only one I got a scene with.

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
Thanks for a feedback. I'll check and solve the probelm ASAP.

Normally you click on the language you need, then the game reloads and you have your language.
sorry for my bad english...

you can only click on two things, but even then nothing will change.
to try it out, I recommend trying "live linux" for instructions on how to make it -->

since linux and windows have different graphics, there is probably something very wrongly set in ren-py...

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Wanna get Womanizer (6 days) before it's published officially?
Add to wishlist on and PM me.
03_fast-sex.gif

Last edited:

stOrM!

Sep 23, 2019
I've liked what I've seen so far. Everything ran without crashing. People here often complain about the UI, of course it may be different or unusual, but it's not so difficult to understand that you couldn't figure it out in 10 seconds without being Einstein.

The only thing I really hate are minigames, but that's just personal taste.

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I've liked what I've seen so far. Everything ran without crashing. People here often complain about the UI, of course it may be different or unusual, but it's not so difficult to understand that you couldn't figure it out in 10 seconds without being Einstein.

The only thing I really hate are minigames, but that's just personal taste.
Thanks for a feedback, stOrM!

Pay attention you can decrease difficulty of mini-games in Preferences.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
First feedback from my side.

First launch, long loading, app froze for 10+ seconds when I tried to click anywhere. When it unfroze it logged one of my clicks and selected Chinese or Japaniese (?) language for me... Restarting game does not give player another choice to select language so I had to find in-game preferences and it looks like this:

screenshot0001.png

Half-chinese, half-russian and 5 out of 6 languages are selected... Pointing both Asian ones unticks boxes (but that is not a case for English/German/French), pointing russian ticks box but no matter what I click it gives loading screen and language remains the same (same as preferences). In other words - total mess. Where is the language set in files so I can change it manually?

Reactions: MisterKr
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes