VN Ren'Py Completed Womanizer [v1.37+DLC] [Kamti Games Studios]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
^^
Can't even get past the first screen without it crashing.
Thanks for a feedback. I'll check and solve the probelm ASAP.

Normally you click on the language you need, then the game reloads and you have your language.

Reactions: Berend88

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I think the team captain (short hair blonde) and the black spiritual girl really look the weirdest of the bunch, there is something very wrong how their eyes are modelled. All the rest are very good.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Tell me, I just seen this threat and like a post comment, that's not mean I want to enjoy this game, special the face of 4th girl at title and the picture of the girl in bag, it freak me out. Just like as a book with bad cover or image of cover or title of book not make me interested, I stil not wanna have it althought it very good, good or bad inside. I not concern this game contain, It service who has his/her/it/their habit to enjoyable he/she/it/them-self, I just not enjoy then I am out, not in but forum always notice a new comment in this threat which I not want to care about, everything is just I liked a comment not like or vote or anything else in this threat. How could stop this (I not remember what comment I liked in this threat). Sorry for this, I not mean attack poster I just want to stop my be involed

• Thinking Face
Reactions: YesmanYes9999

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Tell me, I just seen this threat and like a post comment, that's not mean I want to enjoy this game, special the face of 4th girl at title and the picture of the girl in bag, it freak me out. Just like as a book with bad cover or image of cover or title of book not make me interested, I stil not wanna have it althought it very good, good or bad inside. I not concern this game contain, It service who has his/her/it/their habit to enjoyable he/she/it/them-self, I just not enjoy then I am out, not in but forum always notice a new comment in this threat which I not want to care about, everything is just I liked a comment not like or vote or anything else in this threat. How could stop this (I not remember what comment I liked in this threat). Sorry for this, I not mean attack poster I just want to stop my be involed
lol, what?

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
... forum always notice a new comment in this threat which I not want to care about, everything is just I liked a comment not like or vote or anything else in this threat. How could stop this (I not remember what comment I liked in this threat). Sorry for this, I not mean attack poster I just want to stop my be involed
unwatch thread
1711906871477.png

Reactions: Berend88

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
ai shit i spotted:
cover image- i don't even have to say anything. just look at those faces
1st image- risen leg is on backwards
2nd image- magic foot towards bottom left
5th image- girl has 2 knees on one leg but each is on a different side of it
Absolutely, this is AI and it should be tagged. However, this seems to be AI enhancement of original art, so I don't see this the same as all the other crap churned out by models trained on SamDoesArt's work.

That said, none of these items you listed are "shit" in the way you say they are:
1st image is a standing front split with slightly more femoral retroversion than is common, not a side split . The body can bend that way (for some people who train and are genetically predisposed to very flexible tendons and ligaments)
2nd image - that's the dudes foot. He's got one knee out to his side on the bed obscured by his body.
5th image - That's calf muscle definition not a patella or tubercle.

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Very nice pictures. I saw some kind of stalker mechanics, it would be nice of some rape scenes too. I keep fingers crosed for this project.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Never crashed for me but I can see that it is the kind of game that you have to do exactly what the developer thinks is the right action with no real pointers and that is not for me. Also why does it say v1.0? The game ended on a "this is the end of the demo" or something like that?

JonnyFromDR

Aug 13, 2017
Can someone provide a persistent and save with the english language already selected? Language selection is freezing the game.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I have to be honest, this is not the kind of game I'm likely to enjoy. But I got curious since the art looked interesting.

This game has a tendency to crash. It happened twice to me in the roughly 5 minutes it took me to get to the end. At least it would have been 5 minutes if it weren't for the absolutely terrible UI.

The UI has to be one of the worst I've seen. I play Ren'Py games all the time, so there are some things I expect. Switching between save and load screens with a simple click for example. Can't do that here. Finding the load screen is actually somewhat hard. I mean, who expects the load screen of all things to be only accessible by phone?
Another thing I'm used to is the tab key doing something different. C'mon man, leave my hotkeys alone, will ya?
Finally the map. I was sitting on the screen with the MC's bed for way too long, trying to figure out what to click on to progress. Because, hey, if the picture on the wall you can click on shows no indication of being clickable, why should whatever area of the screen I'm looking for be any different. But no, you gotta open your phone to get to the map screen. Why? Literally every game with a map I've ever played has an icon in the corner somewhere, because while a map is maybe something you might have on your phone, the action the map symbolizes - going somewhere - has precious little to do with phones.

Anyway, I don't suppose I'll be back. I just can't with a premise like this. Just figured I'd leave a quick comment, which I hope ended up being somewhat constructive. Peace.

Reactions: LSC82
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes