4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Normally I don't like Orcsoft art but they really outdid themselves with this one.
The husband is a bit too UB for my liking but it's still top notch for a Netori VN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Firehole

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WomanizingPrivateTutorsCuckoldryReportSluttyAndBustyMotherAndDaughter-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
If MC is the one doing the cucking, why does it have NTR tag?
Or does MC get cucked as well?
The game is linear, have sex with the wife until you have sex with her without a condom.
You will have two options: show the video to the husband or not show it.

If you don't show it to him,
you enter the daughter's route or the mother and daughter's route, choosing the wife.

From the mother, if you show him the video,
the daughter will tell you that she loves her father and wants to cure him,
so if you accept their relationship, you enter the path of sharing
and if you don't accept it, you are excluded while he fucks the mother and the daughter,

quite simple.
In simple terms, don't show the video if you want to fuck both of them by yourself.
Show the video and reject the father-daughter relationship if you want netorare.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Whether it be netori or NTR, it just doesn't hit right if the dude getting cucked is into it for me. I did watch the anime and it was pretty hot though.
I kind of agree. It looks really hot, but that aspect makes me not even see it as NTR anymore. Plus the father-daughter romance mixed into the story is kind of a lot.

Reactions: iron4doves

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Does anyone else have any problems with the game? It's running at like 10 fps... and constantly makes the screen turn off and back on again :-/

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
So uhh

. You're the home tutor of the daughter stealing the mother but the fat husband actually stole the mother from another poor guy before the story even began.

The fat husband now wants you to fuck his wife so that he might get recovered from his ED. Then the MC sends the fat guy videos of himself fucking his wife and the fat husband gets his thing up again. Then it's revealed that the daughter is actually a huge nymphomaniac as well and that the fat husband raised her to become that way. Depending on your choices the fat husband either NTR's the MC hard and screws his daughter and "corrects" his wife for fucking the MC or the MC steals the two girls away from the husband.
The third ending is all of them fucking together and switching between who fucks who all the time,

The reason why this one confused me so much is because there is no clear line who is actually getting fucked over here. I usually like my NTR with a clear winner and a clear loser tbh. It doesn't matter if the winner is the MC or another guy who steals the MC's girl/s away. I just didn't like that essentially everyone was getting (or had the possibility of getting) screwed over in this one. It was nontheless an interesting game though.

Reactions: shiny-kuki

hal0056

Mar 15, 2021
i actually have the jap version of this. Finally i can understand what the choices mean in teh game.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
I like my games where you actually have a choice and not hide in a fucking cabinet while watching people shag. This one I like.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes