2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

pingryon

Nov 28, 2019
Take it easy lads.
MC isn't black, they (Japanese artists) don't use blacks much as they prefer their bulls to be old fat men.
It's just that some artists prefer their males skin color a litle darker than the females and you will see varying levels of such color in many works.
They are still ethnically japanese characters.
View attachment 1451429
Weird Taste of Japan as OLD FAT MEN as their BULL.
610441_wtf-japan.jpg 3jthhwV.jpg

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Is this one worth it for the gameplay? It looks pretty damn cool, and the art isn't that bad, either.

KayRawart

Feb 20, 2021
Mega link is unavailable.

I know it happens a lot. Just for the information.
Mega link is the most preferable one.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
WTF....I get the true ending and Arisa isn't in it......I get the shit ending and Arisa still isn't in it lol
What? Did the developer just forget about one of the FEW characters in their game? lol

Reactions: kburzh

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
WTF....I get the true ending and Arisa isn't in it......I get the shit ending and Arisa still isn't in it lol
What? Did the developer just forget about one of the FEW characters in their game? lol
Did you use a walkthrough or did u just play it out? (asking cuz i need one)

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Did you use a walkthrough or did u just play it out? (asking cuz i need one)
No but I HIGHLY doubt you ever fine one. If you rush? You could probably burn this in a hour? Two or three if you spend time reading the stuff though......it's not really good or interesting writing, and while the art itself is pretty good, def fappable to it if the girls fit your archetype, they only like get two scenes each If I remember right, one where you get caught and the other where you don't lol The Warden a big ass disappointment since you think the game would revolve around her since she essentially owns you but no, she's like the others lol

Anyway, I'm 99% sure it only got three endings really
You get Caught lol
You Win but no harem and....well your father indirectly fucks you over XD
You WIN AND get the harem but Arisa is not in it and she's not mentioned....like at all in the ending afterwards......It's strange....like REALLY fucking strange. I guess the developers either ran out of time/money or something like that.

Reactions: newgrounds

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
Is the MC Subaru from Re:Zero?! this dude be dying every time there is even a hint of dissatisfaction from the rest of the cast lol

Reactions: AgentFakku

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Is the MC Subaru from Re:Zero?! this dude be dying every time there is even a hint of dissatisfaction from the rest of the cast lol
Let's be real here, if slapstick comedy allowed it, most anime/manga/whatever MCs would be dead. Especially tsunderes. They're like the incarnation of gratuitous violence.

Reactions: devil_hunter

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
WomansPrison-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes