VN Unity Completed Women's Prison [Final] [STORIA GAMES CO]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

realname_tba

Aug 31, 2017
nope, the game is very vanilla, the sex is boring, and the protagonist is a typical "nice guy"
Why the heck would you use a prison setting for a vanilla game? I feel like it lends itself way better to dom/sub or corruption based storylines. The outfits are kinda hot, but they'd still be hot if they didn't have prison stripes on them, lol.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
The most unrealistic part of this game is that they actually managed to pass some kind of policy.
Prisons like this already exist in some places (not to this extent obviously) that actually want to reform their inmates, as opposed to permanently marking them as unemployable. *cough* America/UK *cough*
Well there was that time they passed that---- :unsure: nope can't think of anything beyond words that amounted to nothing on them policies.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Detective Cancer

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is there a cheat for money? I found that by the time I bought everything the game ended and I couldn't do anything with anyone.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
This is likely the dumbest premise for a game I've played in years.
Want a better setup for a prison game that you need to be nice to the prisoners? This is a prison for the elite of society you can't make them unhappy so they get a 5 star hotel and 1 "guard" that's really just their attendant manservant per 3 prisoners.
No nonsense about the UN imposing sanctions if criminals feel they aren't being treated fairly.

Reactions: AronsKets

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
Game on another HDD, this path don't work :)
Thanks nonetheless
Unity games (like this one) save some data on the main drive by default. Try this

- Press win+r
- write %appdata% (It opens \AppData\Roaming)
- Go one folder back (from "\AppData\Roaming" to "\AppData") or remove "\Roaming" from the path
- Go to the LocalLow folder and then the STORIA GAMES folder. I have two different folders so I'm not sure which folder is the one you have/need

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes