VN Unity Completed Women's Prison [Final] [STORIA GAMES CO]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

paidfire

Jan 24, 2022
I saw some people struggling. The trick to managing the game is not maxing out anything. You have two main resources in the game: actions and money. Some actions (sex and cleaning) also require strength.
I have finished this game reaching all the endings, it wasn't too hard but I made myself an excel spreadsheet (yes, really) to figure out the optimal skill levelling. Turns out it's this: 1676759727407.png
So, my advice is the following:
Do the first 00's event right away.
Upgrade Money-grubber to level 2 (so you earn 1600g per "work" action). Then start working on "Cleaning". You want it at level 2 before the 1st inspection. Also, get "Conversation" to level 2. Spam "work" action, only do the cleaning when girls call for it. Once you are 2/0/2/2/0 on skills, get the girls to their required thresholds, do the events. Keep spamming "work".
Spend your first paycheck on upgrading Strength (10k), you will need that later on. You want to upgrade "Cleaning" to level 3, "Sex" to level 3 and then "Conversation" to level 4. Spam "work" until you get there, only do the "cleaning" or "sex" when girls ask for it. Once you are at 4/3/3/2/1, forget about "work" action and start working on the girl events. You might get some of the tresholds before finishing levelling the skills. If so, do the events as soon as they are available. You should be done with all the events before 2nd inspection. You will be able to see what you need for 4th event when visiting their cells even though it does not show on the "Mission" screen yet. Work towards those values. If you want a harem ending, also do some "work" actions, you need to get extra 10k.
2nd paycheck: spend it on either Outfits (10k) or Springs (20k). Outfits unlock alternative single endings of the girls you choose, Springs are required for Harem. You don't need to spend that money right away, you might actually want to wait until day 42, make a save and buy the upgrades after if you want to see all the endings. Work on getting the girls to their required status levels, you will most likely be doing 2x talk actions followed by either sex + cleaning or 2x sex. You should max out all the girls by day 40 or 41. Make sure you complete their events 4 and 5 as soon as they are available. Once you are done with event 5 on a girl, you can ignore that girl and focus on finishing the other two. Yes, that means ignoring her completely even if she craves sex or wants her cell cleaned. It doesn't matter anymore.
Day 42, you get to choose the ending. Make sure you save before doing 4th action of the day so you don't have to replay whole day from autosave.

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
so ... no new game plus ... you can't max all skills and if you don't know ......................... mind breaking bad ending (happily it's heavily censored so you just loose a bit of sanity and a bit of time)

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I saw some people struggling. The trick to managing the game is not maxing out anything. You have two main resources in the game: actions and money. Some actions (sex and cleaning) also require strength.
I have finished this game reaching all the endings, it wasn't too hard but I made myself an excel spreadsheet (yes, really) to figure out the optimal skill levelling. Turns out it's this: View attachment 2400513
So, my advice is the following:
Do the first 00's event right away.
Upgrade Money-grubber to level 2 (so you earn 1600g per "work" action). Then start working on "Cleaning". You want it at level 2 before the 1st inspection. Also, get "Conversation" to level 2. Spam "work" action, only do the cleaning when girls call for it. Once you are 2/0/2/2/0 on skills, get the girls to their required thresholds, do the events. Keep spamming "work".
Spend your first paycheck on upgrading Strength (10k), you will need that later on. You want to upgrade "Cleaning" to level 3, "Sex" to level 3 and then "Conversation" to level 4. Spam "work" until you get there, only do the "cleaning" or "sex" when girls ask for it. Once you are at 4/3/3/2/1, forget about "work" action and start working on the girl events. You might get some of the tresholds before finishing levelling the skills. If so, do the events as soon as they are available. You should be done with all the events before 2nd inspection. You will be able to see what you need for 4th event when visiting their cells even though it does not show on the "Mission" screen yet. Work towards those values. If you want a harem ending, also do some "work" actions, you need to get extra 10k.
2nd paycheck: spend it on either Outfits (10k) or Springs (20k). Outfits unlock alternative single endings of the girls you choose, Springs are required for Harem. You don't need to spend that money right away, you might actually want to wait until day 42, make a save and buy the upgrades after if you want to see all the endings. Work on getting the girls to their required status levels, you will most likely be doing 2x talk actions followed by either sex + cleaning or 2x sex. You should max out all the girls by day 40 or 41. Make sure you complete their events 4 and 5 as soon as they are available. Once you are done with event 5 on a girl, you can ignore that girl and focus on finishing the other two. Yes, that means ignoring her completely even if she craves sex or wants her cell cleaned. It doesn't matter anymore.
Day 42, you get to choose the ending. Make sure you save before doing 4th action of the day so you don't have to replay whole day from autosave.
your guide seem on point from what i've seen of the game ... i was thinking of maxing the skills in my first run and enjoy one girl at a time in my following runs ... and finish with the harem ending ... to discover after the tears jerking ending that there was no ng+ ... nor a second run for me, i realy got disapointed i'm erasing the game without seeing any other event than the pity mandatory and the first with 00 realy a sad experience for me (ng+ is an inconditional feature in a multi ending game for me)

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
there was no ng+
Well there is NG+ in a way. At the end of first run you have scene with chest and you can deposit money inside (max 50k) then if you start the new game after first day you can open this chest and get 50k. Money is the only thing you can import to ng+.

Also if the game is to hard you can edit save.
C:\Users\...\AppData\LocalLow\STORIA GAMES CO_, LTD\Women's Prison\Resources\Datas\
You will find there all your save. 0 is auto and 1 is first slot. Then just open it in notepad. All info are not encrypted so you can just easily get money or girls stats. You can also back time. When i hit 42 i return to 33 after evaluation to not mess in that part of the game. Then you can play infinitely.

Reactions: lockerxx

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Well there is NG+ in a way. At the end of first run you have scene with chest and you can deposit money inside (max 50k) then if you start the new game after first day you can open this chest and get 50k. Money is the only thing you can import to ng+.

Also if the game is to hard you can edit save.
C:\Users\...\AppData\LocalLow\STORIA GAMES CO_, LTD\Women's Prison\Resources\Datas\
You will find there all your save. 0 is auto and 1 is first slot. Then just open it in notepad. All info are not encrypted so you can just easily get money or girls stats. You can also back time. When i hit 42 i return to 33 after evaluation to not mess in that part of the game. Then you can play infinitely.
game isn't realy hard, just ruru ending is a lie T_T

i see i reached the chest event and was curious about it's aim and why there was no other choices than despair, probably didn't have enough money to leave behind ... not exactly a ng+ i was thinking about, but guess it's still there (i don't think the game is interesting while cheating ... it's already short and fast :S unless there's a magical option to succeed or fail systematicaly all random event to make it more of a vn and see all results )

paidfire

Jan 24, 2022
tbh those random events are pointless. all they do is increase/decrease a stat by 1-5 which is very negligible.

1mN0tCraZy

Jan 1, 2020
100% save.
If you want to play the game for yourself but with a starting boost only place "save5" into your save folder. This should give you 1 mil cash and all skills at level 3. As well as starting at 4 energy on that day.
Otherwise replace everything in save folder.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
100% save.
If you want to play the game for yourself but with a starting boost only place "save5" into your save folder. This should give you 1 mil cash and all skills at level 3. As well as starting at 4 energy on that day.
thanks any idea where the same game is?
Edit:nevermind.

BusterCall69

Feb 15, 2021
100% save.
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what but the saves aren't what you said. I've overriden my personal saves but not sure if I'm supposed to do anything else

Dec 26, 2019
I swear y'all put femdom tag on anything :FacePalm:
Actually, I WAS gonna ask ._. IS this actually femdom? Cuz with the whole women's prison thing, I thought it was gonna be maledom -.-U so I was like "wtf? you telling me the prisoners are gonna boss around the guard?! ._."
Anybody pls answer -_- I'm not gonna play it if its femdom

1mN0tCraZy

Jan 1, 2020
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what but the saves aren't what you said.
I really just zipped my entire save folder that I used to play the game on. The zipped file contains system, autosave, save1, save4, and save5.

If you just want a starting boost to unlock everything on your own you need only, to place save5 into your save folder, load and play the game normally.

If you want the CGs and Scenes all unlocked, as far as I know the only required file is the system file, which has to be placed into the save folder. Otherwise your gallery will be empty.

I only said to replace everything to make it easier on myself from explaining this much.

The gallery is EXTRAS from the main menu and you can view everything there.

If this doesn't work I have no idea what you're doing wrong.

I've overriden my personal saves but not sure if I'm supposed to do anything else
Should work then. That's really all you have to do.

Reactions: Robster

earthdrake

Oct 21, 2017
The local saves are not encrypted and can be changed easily with notepad.
This is the save for day 1 with some money and most initial skills leveled.
Dir is
C:\Users\Will\AppData\LocalLow\STORIA GAMES CO_, LTD\Women's Prison\Resources\Datas\1
If you don't have it just create a save in the 1 position and then paste the txt there.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes