4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Maybe I misinterpreted something:

June asks Elisabeth if she can be the little sister. And Elisabeth is like, "Yeah, sure, no problem."
Now Elisabeth is telling everyone that June is the little sister and everyone (including Elisabeth's niece and her "real" sister) is like, "Yeah, sure, no problem."

Even in June's absence, everyone acts or pretends as if June really is the sister (which she apparently really is? - but nobody knows that yet ) - even though everyone "knows" that it isn't.

It's very confusing.
As I'm Esl and sometimes the translator I use left things too broken, I didn't develop June/Jessica properly, but as I'm now working with TsubameYui , I can develop it without fear.

In my mind, since Elizabeth said she thought of June as her sister, Jessica automatically accepted her as an adopted aunt. But over the day, Jessica and June became so attached that by the end of the day, Jessica missed June as if she were a real aunt.

I don't know if my explanation helped.

I will shed some light on this situation in the next updates, which will be arcs dedicated to June; this sketch of Sandra's look is a study of mine for these 'arcs'.
Sandra Test.jpg

kuine

Apr 21, 2020
As I'm Esl and sometimes the translator I use left things too broken, I didn't develop June/Jessica properly, but as I'm now working with TsubameYui , I can develop it without fear.

In my mind, since Elizabeth said she thought of June as her sister, Jessica automatically accepted her as an adopted aunt. But over the day, Jessica and June became so attached that by the end of the day, Jessica missed June as if she were a real aunt.

I don't know if my explanation helped.

I will shed some light on this situation in the next updates, which will be arcs dedicated to June; this sketch of Sandra's look is a study of mine for these 'arcs'.
View attachment 3726573
Thank you for the explanation.

It still feels a bit strange that - no matter how much you like someone - someone just suggests being a brother or a sister.
And even stranger that everyone just accepts it and doesn't even question it.

If someone asked me after a few days if she could be my sister, I would probably think that she is mentally unstable.
;)

Still, I really like your game (y)

Reactions: VenomSuperSayan

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm working on the next update. But first I think I'll release a retro update improving June and Jessica's relationship and an update at the beginning of day 5 of Holly's hot and steamy dawn.
So hoping to see elizabeth and jessica have sex in .4 as the Temptation better the two seems sky high

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes