Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
For those that have a hard time with enemies, I found that cheat engine works for money. If you stock up on healing items and equipment you should be more or less fine. Also around floor 4-7 there is an old man shop at a T intersection that sells unlimited defense increasing potions (5 points each) for 10,000 each.

Plus if you regularly deal with the 2-3 enemies that spawn in that small T intersection every time you exit and enter the store you should level up a fair bit. I remember the enemies being axe wielding old men, blue knights and a female purple martial artist.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This may also seem a dumb advice, but I remember when I was younger that I only knew later that I could use keyboard keys. Sure there are buttons, but using arrows keys plus mouse (to attack) helps a lot when fighting, specially if you need to use health items in between.

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
How can I open this file?
After downloading it, rename it "flag8.dat" then cut and paste it into your game folder and overwrite the existing one. Warning though, if you have any saves you want to use, back them up into a separate folder since they won't work anymore after it's overwritten. The saves should be called flag1, flag2 etc and flag8 which is the gallery so if you think you'll need them move them all into a different folder first.

ErichVM

Jul 15, 2018
To me it works on Win10, even without compability mode. Check tutorial on how to install.
thanks on your help, can i ask you 1 more thing?
My game on Win10 have funky colour on everything 3d, do you have same problem? if you have, do you know how to fix it?

Reactions: brightnight

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
thanks on your help, can i ask you 1 more thing?
My game on Win10 have funky colour on everything 3d, do you have same problem? if you have, do you know how to fix it?
I'm sorry but I don't have that issue, so I have no idea. However I can say it can be the graph card. Sounds stupid, but a somewhat recent laptop with AMD graph card I bought wouldn't run GTA Vice City due to resolution. But on a newer one I bought with NVidia I run even older games.

My tip is to focus on resolution and see if you installed direct x as the game asked. I have a little issue with colors at one level (if you mean like green/yellow lines), but it's barely noticeable in gameplay (I don't say which level to avoid spoiling someone).

ishiin

Jun 2, 2020
Can u prevent rape from this game? its such a turn off when ur favorite girl is being raped and u just sitting there with ur dick out like

• Haha
Reactions: Aiwa

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Can u prevent rape from this game? its such a turn off when ur favorite girl is being raped and u just sitting there with ur dick out like
If I recall correctly, nope. The personality of the MC does grow a bit in the 2nd part though.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
can anyone tell how i can save the game?
also wanted to ask how to window mode. thanks

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
can anyone tell how i can save the game?
also wanted to ask how to window mode. thanks
In the first half of the game you save in the MC's room in the throne room. In the second half, you save in the inn.

I don't think it's possible to play this game on window mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: adam~

hargh

Oct 12, 2019
I have no idea how, it never happened before. But like four hours of gameplay lost after the game decided that saving wouldn't actually record data. I love a good grindy game, but not re-grinding the same game. Maybe I'll try again in another year. And before anyone asks, I never chose "Rest" but always healed using the "Save" option.

Side note, they aren't saying Holla, holla! all the time. They're saying hora.

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
for some readon on my windows 10 I can't install it. Will use a specially configured VM I guess. hate having my windows in japanese

ninety2pac

Feb 20, 2020
I'm running into some problems when I try to install the game. Since I don't know any Japanese, I have no idea what errors are being thrown. Could anyone help me out? I have Windows 10 and Japanese locale on. I've tried running the installer in compatibility mode for Windows XP as well.

Selecting 'No' on either of the first two error messages immediately closes the installer. Pressing 'Yes' on both leads to the third screenshot.

EDIT: Got it to work. I had to rename the folder that I was installing the game to to match the path that the error message displayed. Leaving this up in case anyone runs into a similar problem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrDiamond320
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote