Others Completed Work In Progress [Final] [Umemaro 3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yorinai

Jan 29, 2018
so, i've tried fullscreen but then it got only black with no video but audio, so i changed it back to the windowed modus and now i still don't have any video, only audio.
other umemaro games work tho.
anyone an idea what i can do to get it working again?
i've already deleted the game and unpacked the zip again, still same problem. i guess it saves somewhere the settings or something like that?

Reactions: Muttata

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
so, i've tried fullscreen but then it got only black with no video but audio, so i changed it back to the windowed modus and now i still don't have any video, only audio.
other umemaro games work tho.
anyone an idea what i can do to get it working again?
i've already deleted the game and unpacked the zip again, still same problem. i guess it saves somewhere the settings or something like that?
Having this exact issue. Anyone have a suggestion or solution?

Reactions: Muttata

Just "H O L E"

Apr 18, 2020
I get an error that says "Run Time error 76, Path not found" when trying to open the game
Anyone knows what it is about?
First follow this link

Second check your game location
if you have another language than JP/ENG it will show "Run Time error 76, Path not found"
sample this is my game location look at the red text
D:\Program Files\Mygame\หมอลำซิ่ง\Vol. 12 - Work in progress (RE136508)
chang red text to eng
D:\Program Files\MyGame\Hgame\Vol. 12 - Work in progress (RE136508)

Reactions: Randomamigo

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
Try viewing all scenes before scene 2, if you are stuck try watching them more than 5 times each.
To speed things up just click with the mouse in the end of the video slider to save time.
For me don't Work, the gallery 2° Film still locked for some reason.

Moonpuh

Jun 9, 2017
Having this exact issue. Anyone have a suggestion or solution?
Dunno if you still need a remedy for this problem but I had the same issue earlier. I deleted the folder and extracted this time with WinRAR and set the name encoding to Japanese and it seemed to have worked. My pc was already set to Japanese as far as location and stuff and only seemed to run the game properly after doing the above method.

Spiritual

Oct 19, 2019
Full save / gallery. Last branch (most right) of the scenes were probably impossible to access so I just edited the data file. Replace the data.ini in the game folder.
Enjoy.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote