Others Completed Work In Progress [Final] [Umemaro 3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE136508_img_main.jpg

Overview:
My name is Hana Ono, and I'm using my summer vacation to clean toilets.
It's kind of a dirty job, but
I intend to work hard, earn money and then go on a shopping spree.
Meanwhile I secretly hope to get myself a boyfriend in the bargain.
One day, a man suddenly came into the toilet stall I was cleaning...​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English subtitles/Japanese voices
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra information:

Download
Win: - - - -

RJ136508_img_smp1.jpg RJ136508_img_smp2.jpg RJ136508_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
More of these ? ... I can exactly say I don't welcome them but then again the CG looks very....... Odd

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So is this actually completed?

Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all week. Try the veal.
It says "Work in progress", so I assume it will be complete when that changes to not say "work in progress".
We'll see though.

Asulasara

Sep 6, 2017
So are these just movies or is there some sort of "gameplay" like choices to makes VN style?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So are these just movies or is there some sort of "gameplay" like choices to makes VN style?
The only choices you can make, are the one's that let you see certain scenes. Everything else it's just "movie" more or less. So yeah, like a VN, but at the same time not like a VN (?).

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
...did you seriously, people, thought that the game was "work in progress"...? And you didn't even think for a minute that was the title of the game..? It's a joke, right? :pokerFace:
People put that in the title when they are still working on the post. So yeah... if that actually is the name of the "game" you could maybe understand how that could confuse someone

Reactions: Joseph Justen

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
People put that in the title when they are still working on the post. So yeah... if that actually is the name of the "game" you could maybe understand how that could confuse someone
"work in progress" if must be used, it's used inside the thread.. not as the title for the game.

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
...did you seriously, people, thought that the game was "work in progress"...? And you didn't even think for a minute that was the title of the game..? It's a joke, right? :pokerFace:
Heh... Reminds me of a long time ago when I tried to order the second "Hand Maid May" DVD, and the clerk told me that he couldn't because there was a product recall. I had to explain to him that "Product Recall" was the name of that DVD.

And yes, Umemaro's stuff is quite amazing.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote