RPGM WIP Working on a translation for Ambrosia 1.23, redone translation

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
the VS im working with its probaby the 30 or 31 of Jan, i havent found the recent one released on Feb/28

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
I think the latest version is 1.10 (according to japanese dlsite)... You can get it ... (Thanks to from eyny)

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
we meet again Knight of Templar,
iv happened to acquire this daring my travels,

may it be of use for you on your holy quest for Jerusalem.
let me tell you, this, if it is the most recent vs, will help me a lot, but most of all, it would mean that most of my work will be redone, but for good, right now im duck typing the game but i think it will be better to start again making sure to dont destroy the game, thanks you very much!

Leilens

Feb 12, 2019
I wish you luck with patching up the game proper! I myself am really looking forward to finally playing the game while being able to understand it. I can't thank you enough for your service here ^.^

Reactions: Blake639

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
I wish you luck with patching up the game proper! I myself am really looking forward to finally playing the game while being able to understand it. I can't thank you enough for your service here ^.^
agreed, are "little soldiers" salute you for your service.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
if people are wondering why i take so long to translate, i do go to college and on my free days i do have a part time job, i try to transle games on my free time most of the time, but i do take some breaks for myself too, thanks for people interested on the game who wait patiebtly.

D

Deleted member 64

if people are wondering why i take so long to translate, i do go to college and on my free days i do have a part time job, i try to transle games on my free time most of the time, but i do take some breaks for myself too, thanks for people interested on the game who wait patiebtly.
Don't worry man. most of us are the same here, we understand. Keep it up :)