RPGM WIP Working on a translation for Ambrosia 1.23, redone translation

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
Still nothing ? How unreliable, this is why i never have any expectations for kagura games, i bet Viktor wouldve finished long ago or perhaps even lap kagura games to boot

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Still nothing ? How unreliable, this is why i never have any expectations for kagura games, i bet Viktor wouldve finished long ago or perhaps even lap kagura games to boot
I mean he is not wrong, like there is a translation of liz and the tower out long before they got to it, and now there just releasing it next week on friday.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
As people have said are eventually going to do it, it has a but the date is TBA. It'll be a manual translation and probably mosaic free when it finally happens. ViktorReznov's translation is back here but buggy.

Reactions: NeffoR

Blake639

Aug 5, 2018
Does anyone know why Kagura is taking so long to translate this particular game? Seems like it would have been a big hit but it's been like a year since they announced they would translate it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Dungeon Town has been TBA for a very long time, they were having problems translating it though. Kagura might have hit the same problems as ViktorReznov did, or might not have even started yet. They have a lot of TBA games and keep on announcing more.

Reactions: Blake639

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The latest (untranslated) version I can find is 1.23 on .

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
I have found a new and safe method to translate RPG MV games, it will take some time but im currently working again on a better clean, bug free vs of this game, since other methods might result in some problems on the way, i had decide to actually bought the game from DLsite, i hope to keep everyone on point on whats going on.

since the Covid-19 started, my workplace as been currently filled with orders, but as today i believe in mostly free and can take some time off, i hope to do a better job now for everyone to enjoy.

as for the Last messiah, i couldnt do it on the easy way, and working as i am right now is like walking my dog on a mine field where every step can break the game, only recently i found a way to translate RPG MV games in a easier non breaking manner, i hope to keep everyone inform now.

Last edited:

Blake639

Aug 5, 2018
I have found a new and safe method to translate RPG MV games, it will take some time but im currently working again on a better clean, bug free vs of this game, since other methods might result in some problems on the way, i had decide to actually bought the game from DLsite, i hope to keep everyone on point on whats going on.

since the Covid-19 started, my workplace as been currently filled with orders, but as today i believe in mostly free and can take some time off, i hope to do a better job now for everyone to enjoy.

as for the Last messiah, i couldnt do it on the easy way, and working as i am right now is like walking my dog on a mine field where every step can break the game, only recently i found a way to translate RPG MV games in a easier non breaking manner, i hope to keep everyone inform now.
Good luck and thanks for how much hard work you've put in so far!

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
at any chance if everyones want, i can share a safe copy of the game, since i purcharse it directly from DLsite, and also do small updates as im working on the game.
Please do, I've heard nothing but good things about this and the tags are super relevant to my interests.

Reactions: Blake639

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Werrino and everyone else. here is the link to the latest updated of ambrosia, the one im currently working on.

next updates will be just the data that you will need to replace to translate the game.

just a quick question, it's normal that it is not unlocking any of the "new" places? i mean, i talk with the two boy in the town but when i go out the town it's like i've never talk with them. I remember a sort of beta testing with more places

Reactions: doggbound

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
just a quick question, it's normal that it is not unlocking any of the "new" places? i mean, i talk with the two boy in the town but when i go out the town it's like i've never talk with them. I remember a sort of beta testing with more places
i was looking into that too, since after talking with someone at the bar, you are supposed to unlock some new places, i still testing both translated and unstranslated to make sure everything works fine.

and what that looks like is i touched something i should not. i will look into that later since i dont have too much time free for now.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
i was looking into that too, since after talking with someone at the bar, you are supposed to unlock some new places, i still testing both translated and unstranslated to make sure everything works fine.

and what that looks like is i touched something i should not. i will look into that later since i dont have too much time free for now.
If you don't mind to share also the jp version I could try to take a look on that

maidchan

Jul 17, 2019
the 1.0 translation seems to work somewhat... Was there a lot of added content from 1.0 to 1.23?