RPGM WIP Working on a translation for Ambrosia 1.23, redone translation

Jan 28, 2018
if people are wondering why i take so long to translate, i do go to college and on my free days i do have a part time job, i try to transle games on my free time most of the time, but i do take some breaks for myself too, thanks for people interested on the game who wait patiebtly.
Don´t worry, and thanks for your hard work

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
if people are wondering why i take so long to translate, i do go to college and on my free days i do have a part time job, i try to transle games on my free time most of the time, but i do take some breaks for myself too, thanks for people interested on the game who wait patiebtly.
If you would like help, I can lend a hand. I use Google Cloud Translation API for phrases I dont know. If you are able to provide a game download, I can start whenever.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
to be honest, im doing other stuffs and working more even now on vacations, but god, i feel like i let you guys down, to try to kinda compensate i will upload the last VS i was working on, im working from the start with the new VS that someone kindly gave to me, so. hope you guys can kinda enjoy this somewhat broken vs of the game, but a working one and....¨translated¨

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheCumi1945

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
im uploading it to mega right now, but if you guys can, dont share it or something, i want to skip *problems* that might happen. im just sayin that cuz the game that i translated last time end up in other pages that i use xd

and mostly bcuz this is a broken VS of the game. so expect some crashes in some places.

edit 2, i add an extra plugin to the game to see some text when translating, so dont be alarm when a box suddently pop up when the games open, that only shows all the text that you saw from the game. you can close it normally by pressing on the X

• Love

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Seems there is an a bug when entering Forest, beach, and the tomb.
theres a ¨bug¨ everywhere, that was my last work, the game is ¨complete¨ but broken, in...not sure....really lots of parts, if you get stuck use the teleportation rock on your key items, im working from the start with the new VS of the game, making sure to not break the game in the process. Ryanh tried to help me but he also had the same problem as I.

this game is very sensitive at the part of changing name, translating only one thing that you arent supposed to and the game falls appart.

• Red Heart

sonbachpro

Feb 14, 2019
it's okay bro, take your time
btw, i really want to help you test the game for bug but yeah, i stuck at the first 15 mins cuz it crash every time i entered the forest area.

Reactions: Juan Carlos1234

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
it's okay bro, take your time
btw, i really want to help you test the game for bug but yeah, i stuck at the first 15 mins cuz it crash every time i entered the forest area.
dont worry too much for the vs i uploaded, it had a lot of bugs problems that will make the game crash in many parts, so skip those for now, this game is really word sensitive, as I say before, translate just 1 thing that you arent supposed to, and it will crash.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
im back, after all this time my computer is finally fixed.

the bad news. I had to reinstall windows and delete not only all my games/data/work/memories and other stuffs. but also lost all my Hgames and more, literally fresh windows start. and with that there goes my work.

Remember kiddos, never drop your computers if you values not only your time, but your money.

pd: also your sanity, i almost went berserker with all those problems.

kucingshit

Dec 2, 2018
im back, after all this time my computer is finally fixed.

the bad news. I had to reinstall windows and delete not only all my games/data/work/memories and other stuffs. but also lost all my Hgames and more, literally fresh windows start. and with that there goes my work.

Remember kiddos, never drop your computers if you values not only your time, but your money.

pd: also your sanity, i almost went berserker with all those problems.
cheer up bro , i hope you don't give up translate it.

Reactions: ViktorReznov

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017

Kagura Games is also working on it too xD I don't know if you want to finish your translation or leave it like this, either way thanks to the work until now, even if I didnt use the translation I know is a lot of work xD

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017

Kagura Games is also working on it too xD I don't know if you want to finish your translation or leave it like this, either way thanks to the work until now, even if I didnt use the translation I know is a lot of work xD
wait wha-

• Angry

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017

in some way im kinda happy its getting an official translation to be honest, Ryahn and I tried to do our best to translated it, but with the program we where using we made a lot of mistakes, making the game really buggy or unplayable, anyways. and official translation is 1000000 times better that what we could have come with, and i was secretly hopping that this game gets translated for the simple reason that most of the text that needed translation was location along side with all the coding, making it some like to walking a mine field, a wrong translation and the game wont even open.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Kagura are (eventually) going to . With that, and the trouble the game was giving ViktorReznov and Ryahn I think that means they're probably done.

Reactions: Del.Mar