RPGM WIP Working on a translation for Ambrosia 1.23, redone translation

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Werrino here is the JP version totally untouched. if you know which parts unlock secret passages so i can directly try to find the text thats supposed to be close to it, it will be a great help

Blake639

Aug 5, 2018
Werrino here is the JP version totally untouched. if you know which parts unlock secret passages so i can directly try to find the text thats supposed to be close to it, it will be a great help

So I downloaded the JP version provided and unlocked 5 places in total after talking to everyone in the village and port town. I stop doing quests though after meeting the Lamia since I didn't know what I was doing. IDK if that helped but thought that I should at least mention it.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018

So, seems like some variable name was touched but still can't find which one, still testing, I will let you know if there are any news

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Werrino Blake639 tbh, my new method consisted on play the game with something to get the text hooked, so i can easily search and translated that text, the problem is that was taking too long, so in order to speed things on i tried to just translated every conversation i saw....

most likely i did translate things that i was not supposed to in the way, i will try to delete everything that looks suspicious them.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Werrino Blake639 tbh, my new method consisted on play the game with something to get the text hooked, so i can easily search and translated that text, the problem is that was taking too long, so in order to speed things on i tried to just translated every conversation i saw....

most likely i did translate things that i was not supposed to in the way, i will try to delete everything that looks suspicious them.
If I can suggest, on my own i will translate only the "main" part as a start, like the quest or when they tell you to go somewhere/talk with someone, I think that is more important than seeing "oh yeah fuck me" or whatever i saw that you are doing an amazing job in any case

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
If I can suggest, on my own i will translate only the "main" part as a start, like the quest or when they tell you to go somewhere/talk with someone, I think that is more important than seeing "oh yeah fuck me" or whatever i saw that you are doing an amazing job in any case
i believe i already translated all quest with items in the game, including the menus and all those stuffs, dialogs and things like that are kinda burried with other text nonsense, thats why some text are translated and others arent.