4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
I played 0.4 of this game once and gave up playing because I didn't know what I should do and I hadn't found any story to follow, and now playing 0.10 I feel the same way, I thought it would be an interesting game but honestly I don't understand anything of what should be done, the arts are not bad (although I found the 2d strange the first time playing) and based on the summary it should have a good story but again I find myself at the point of giving up on the game.
I guess i will give you a small guide.....

1.after the starting event, go to the building in the overworld and apply to the job listing by talking to girl... after that, at morning visit her to get the costume and go up to take jobs....
2. At 60 lewdity an event will play when you go to sleep at midnight. Around 100 lewdity, another event will play at the morning where you are introduced to the collegue of the husband.... after that at 210 lewdity, an event will happen where shouta admits on cheating on mitsu. Which will unlock more job options.
3. Neighbour events will be unlocked as well. But there is not much further in story after that. You can get various costumes tho....

I am planning to decrease amount of grinding and adding small events to make game more fun to play at the start, cus it's pain to increase lewdity at start as i have played the game myself.... i am gonna add a huge story update in about 2 weeks.... which will make the game much more interesting.....

Dec 31, 2023
I guess i will give you a small guide.....

1.after the starting event, go to the building in the overworld and apply to the job listing by talking to girl... after that, at morning visit her to get the costume and go up to take jobs....
2. At 60 lewdity an event will play when you go to sleep at midnight. Around 100 lewdity, another event will play at the morning where you are introduced to the collegue of the husband.... after that at 210 lewdity, an event will happen where shouta admits on cheating on mitsu. Which will unlock more job options.
3. Neighbour events will be unlocked as well. But there is not much further in story after that. You can get various costumes tho....

I am planning to decrease amount of grinding and adding small events to make game more fun to play at the start, cus it's pain to increase lewdity at start as i have played the game myself.... i am gonna add a huge story update in about 2 weeks.... which will make the game much more interesting.....
Bro, thank you for your help, to be honest, it's the first time I've seen a developer have such concern for people here in the community, many times they only pay attention to paying people but forget that there are fans of their games here who can't pay to play- everyone, keep up the good work and pay attention to those who really want to see your game move forward and just ignore the haters, I wish you success in your journey as a developer.

Reactions: kuramaa

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Bro, thank you for your help, to be honest, it's the first time I've seen a developer have such concern for people here in the community, many times they only pay attention to paying people but forget that there are fans of their games here who can't pay to play- everyone, keep up the good work and pay attention to those who really want to see your game move forward and just ignore the haters, I wish you success in your journey as a developer.
i appretiate the comment.... you guys giving time to my project is a really surprising thing to me.... so i gotta give some feedback...that's the least i can do!!!

Reactions: Ntrisbettertag

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Does anyone have the codes for V-0.10?
The code won't affect the gameplay... the codes are just patreon exclusive... something for the supporters who are funding the game essencially... it's just few outfits and events.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote