• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The girls look great but it seems like once again, the devs are afraid to actually make the mature looking women... well, mature. None of the girls are 30 or older even tho some look like it. It always sucks that so many people think that once a woman hits 30 she's somehow old and undesireable.

Aside from that, the game seems to be right up my alley. Seems like one, you wanna keep an eye on. Maybe I'm just greedy but I also think it'd be great to have more than just 5 girls in the game.

sssrrrr

Apr 3, 2021
I have a problem. I downloaded the game. When i get to the main menu i can't interact with any of the options. I can see my mouse en move it around but i can't click on anything to start the game or go to options.
Up and down keyboard arrows don't work either. Only thig that seems to work is the esc button which then prompts a do yuo want to exit the game? Anyone know what the rpoblem is and how to fix? Thanks
Same here

Reactions: dolboyob

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
The girls look great but it seems like once again, the devs are afraid to actually make the mature looking women... well, mature. None of the girls are 30 or older even tho some look like it. It always sucks that so many people think that once a woman hits 30 she's somehow old and undesireable.

Aside from that, the game seems to be right up my alley. Seems like one, you wanna keep an eye on. Maybe I'm just greedy but I also think it'd be great to have more than just 5 girls in the game.
What do 30 years old women look like though? I just turned 30 this year and most people are always surprised when I tell them my age because they think I look like I'm in my early twenties at best. The last time I opened the door this guy seriously asked me if my parents are home :ROFLMAO:

It's not like I mind looking that young but my point is that everyone looks and ages differently.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zastinx

KveTka88311

Apr 23, 2023
I have a problem. I downloaded the game. When i get to the main menu i can't interact with any of the options. I can see my mouse en move it around but i can't click on anything to start the game or go to options.
Up and down keyboard arrows don't work either. Only thig that seems to work is the esc button which then prompts a do yuo want to exit the game? Anyone know what the rpoblem is and how to fix? Thanks
use ntleas

Reactions: Und3fined

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
Pretty sure it's AI CG, would be nice to add it to the list of tags, sorry if i'm wrong.

blackace555

Jul 26, 2019
Does anyone know how to meet Raina? I've progressed quite far with the other characters but I haven't met her yet

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Lol i'm so dumb ...before seeing comments i thought it was about a single and same girl going through different jobs .The game could at least give them different hair colors

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes