altmax

Feb 4, 2022
Hi, guys. Do u know how unlock Lilith? I'm in the Cave Ruins but idk what should i do to unlock her
you gotta take the fire "bowl" just outside of the lilith room and then bring it in. Once you got it, look towards the middle left part of the room for the symbols and light the fire pits in the corresponding order

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
Nice to play with the unlocks/saves, many thanks!

The " 3D game " tag is out of place however.

vodanhdaisu

Dec 24, 2023
I finished all the latest content. Hope the dev will release new content ASAP.
I have a small request : I wish get frisky anime is the big scene instead of small gif action
Anyway, thank you for your hard work. cheer!

Neroxstn

Mar 28, 2022
you gotta take the fire "bowl" just outside of the lilith room and then bring it in. Once you got it, look towards the middle left part of the room for the symbols and light the fire pits in the corresponding order
already did that but nothing happens

VillainS

Jul 27, 2021
How to fix this??

This stuck happened after Genevieve picked me up at the station. In early game
Can't click or use keyboard
Screenshot_21.png

olegpopov

Jan 4, 2024
Did someone manage Raina part 6? I go in the night time to her house, she has a question mark above her head, her husband lies on the bed but no action button or interacting at all.

Neroxstn

Mar 28, 2022
Can u explain me the full guide about Lilith, please? just to unlock her. i already did what you said, i've use the fire's bowl in the right order but nothing happens

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes