Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
Is there a 5th "special girl"? I have found and completed the stories for Lilith, Sakurai Myuu, Sakurai Hanae and Sakurai Kara, but the first one is still a question mark and says "this character is still locked" - is it for the school?

Reactions: HenMan12391

Neroxstn

Mar 28, 2022
Is there a 5th "special girl"? I have found and completed the stories for Lilith, Sakurai Myuu, Sakurai Hanae and Sakurai Kara, but the first one is still a question mark and says "this character is still locked" - is it for the school?
black market

Reactions: HenMan12391

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
so did anyone confirm if this is connected to Workplace Rhapsody? It's practically a complete rip. Trying to figure out if it's a clone or a remake by the same devs with a rebranding or what.

The art is completely different from workplace rhapsody and village rhapsody but everything else....

Reactions: SpicyDude

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
The ladder from the 5th to 6th floor of the mine is not interactive. Is it better to start the game again from the beginning?

majaketrix

Jan 16, 2024
so... i already freed lilith and i need to raise her affection to 20... but i cant find her.. is there a specific time when she appears? i look for her every night in the cave and shes not in there.

Neroxstn

Mar 28, 2022
so... i already freed lilith and i need to raise her affection to 20... but i cant find her.. is there a specific time when she appears? i look for her every night in the cave and shes not in there.
how do you free her? i've already have the sword and already light up the torchs but nothing happens

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes