DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Whats new Im confused why was this added in latest updates?
Oh nvm its not there anymore... huh wierd it was added then deleted?

Last edited:

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
To cheat:
1. Open Cheat Engine - Click on select a process to open (monitor icon - top left) - Make sure the game is running and select it from the list.
2. Load a save or start a new game (end tutorial recommended) - then on the right side under Value: type your current money*2 - example: 850*2
3. It will find a lot of addresses... Find this one in the list on the left: 101A64C8 - Modify that value (1700 in the example) with the amount of money you want x2 ... so if I want 10k - I will type 20000.
Done!
Unfortunately, it can neither find this address for me nor can I find and edit the new value like I can with others.

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
The icons move forward until you discover any in the last before it.

So if you discover the first scene, it'll show in slot 1.
You then discover scene 4 it moves to slot 2
You then discover scene 2 it moves to slot 2, and scene 4 moves to slot 3.

All I can guess is that you haven't smoked with the guy in the spa to do that story chain.
Finished all the girls and have ending button, but gallery is still missing one scene. And with how this system works really hard to figure out which one. :(

Update: and it was actually the last CG in the list, taking the plane 1st class 2nd time.

Last edited:

Agnikai

May 18, 2021
You need to search more than once.

In your pic you just did the initial search for 1700 (850x2). Now go to work. You earn 100 so now you type in 1900 (950x2) and click on "Next Scan". Repeat until the number of results no longer decreases and you have your money value(s).
This is the way. Thank you!

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
This is the way. Thank you!
So I just tried it again but it just doesn't want to after the first time entering my next scen the list stays completely empty so I can't search anymore after that I started with 1600 bought something and entered that and did the next scan and nothing comb

Agnikai

May 18, 2021
So I just tried it again but it just doesn't want to after the first time entering my next scen the list stays completely empty so I can't search anymore after that I started with 1600 bought something and entered that and did the next scan and nothing comb
Let's say you have $550. So you type 550*2 in the search bar and click new scan. Then you buy a drink and left with $450. Now you type 450*2 then click next scan.
I managed to do it in just two scans. If not, you just need to do it once more.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
Let's say you have $550. So you type 550*2 in the search bar and click new scan. Then you buy a drink and left with $450. Now you type 450*2 then click next scan.
I managed to do it in just two scans. If not, you just need to do it once more.
Do I also have to enter the *2 in the field or what is that meant?
edi: OK, so if I enter it like that now I get 1 result but if I change the number to 5000 for example and it activates the game and then closes it again

Last edited:

Agnikai

May 18, 2021
Do I also have to enter the *2 in the field or what is that meant?
edi: OK, so if I enter it like that now I get 1 result but if I change the number to 5000 for example and it activates the game and then closes it again
Are you changing the value in the same bar? Like putting 5000 in the same bar as 580*2?
Make sure you right click the result, then chose "change value". I simply add two zeroes. Then you go back to the game and simply change location to see the result.

Reactions: thomstevens420

OHomemSegredo

Mar 21, 2021
I can't play the game.
I tried looking in this thread for an answer, but all I found was "use StartWithThis.exe instead of Raphsody.exe", but this
"StartWithThis.exe" is not within the files, it just doesn't exist here.
1707923603803.png

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes