anirishnirvana

Mar 3, 2019
Finish all the girl (I guess?) and there's no ending button, i'm still got 3 CGs left.

View attachment 2245191
The icons move forward until you discover any in the last before it.

So if you discover the first scene, it'll show in slot 1.
You then discover scene 4 it moves to slot 2
You then discover scene 2 it moves to slot 2, and scene 4 moves to slot 3.

All I can guess is that you haven't smoked with the guy in the spa to do that story chain.

Reactions: Pepenone

anonymous184

Jul 14, 2018
I think I found a way to cheat without cheat engine which I didn't see in the thread from a brief search

1. Create a save file which creates the files xxxxx_extend.qt, xxxxx_extend_binary.qt and resolution.txt in the folder h_storage (with xxxxx replaced by some number). Then close the game
2. Edit the values xxxxx_extend.qt with notepad. This requires some experimenting to know what corresponds to what. Some obvious fields to edit are level (your job title which goes from 1-11), exp, attrbuteList (which contains money, strength, health, libido) and addPhysicalLimit (which increases your max strength).
3. Delete xxxxx_extend_binary.qt
4. Open the game, reload your save file and save

Attached is a new save I created with hacked money, strength, health, and job - for those who are like me and want to play the game through but minimize grinding. Seems to work ok so far, just don't increase your health or it will reset back to 100 lol

View attachment Workplace Rhapsody fresh hacked save.zip

Reactions: Bort740
Oct 12, 2018
I think I found a way to cheat without cheat engine which I didn't see in the thread from a brief search

1. Create a save file which creates the files xxxxx_extend.qt, xxxxx_extend_binary.qt and resolution.txt in the folder h_storage (with xxxxx replaced by some number). Then close the game
2. Edit the values xxxxx_extend.qt with notepad. This requires some experimenting to know what corresponds to what. Some obvious fields to edit are level (your job title which goes from 1-11), exp, attrbuteList (which contains money, strength, health, libido) and addPhysicalLimit (which increases your max strength).
3. Delete xxxxx_extend_binary.qt
4. Open the game, reload your save file and save

Attached is a new save I created with hacked money, strength, health, and job - for those who are like me and want to play the game through but minimize grinding. Seems to work ok so far, just don't increase your health or it will reset back to 100 lol

View attachment 2296783
just play the game bro its actualy kinda fun

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
How to put save file in H_storage?
There is a Notepad named How to use the save files (for dummies). It says;

1. First enter the game, it will generate 2 files 【000000_extend.qt】 and 【000000_extend_binary.qt】inside the "h_storage" folder
(Notice, the numbers generated for the "qt" files might be different for each computers, the 000000 here is just a metaphor.)

2. The two files here in this folder, 【9005_extend.qt】and【9005_extend_binary.qt】, are the necessary save files.

3. Change the numbers in front of 【9005_extend.qt】and【9005_extend_binary.qt】 to what's generated in your "h_storage".

4. Copy and paste both of them into "h_storage" and replace the original.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes