• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pugkipz

Jul 23, 2019
Not all that grindy if you know how to use cheat engine, If you want to skip the Gift grind for relationship points, Just use the whole times two the value in cheat engine to find value for relationships, then just Set them to 80 for the 40 point event, Then 200 for the 100 point event, Easy.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I clicked on the .exe that the word doc suggested and it instantly got quarantined by my PC. Enough people have commented. I'm assuming this is actually safe, or am I supposed to click the actual app? It mentions something about steam in japanese. What should I do to actually play the game?

UPDATE: Read the thread. Plenty of people's PC's seem fine and haven't crashed. So I guess I'll figure a way for my PC not to flag it as a virus and give it a shot.

Last edited:

faRRan321

Sep 5, 2018
does anyone else having problems with the unpacking of this game.
it keeps saying that i don't have the right to open these files

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
the cheat is in binary

but I don't know how to max it out

Last edited:

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
did this game break my steam? I p alyed it just fine, but now some of my other steam games won't work saying "you couldn't access ur steam cloud recently." edit: I seem to have gotten around htis by restarting and updating my steam. then I keep my steam closed while running it
edit 2: now the game won't run-> saying something about lacking permission with the file path-> then getting quarantined by my antivirus right after. I don't understand why it was ok all of yesterday and suddenly not today despite no updates or restarts. man this game is weird; a shame cause i really like this game overall

Last edited:

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
For those who really familiar with Goldberg steam emulator you can use it here with this game.
This is the best way to play without using 'crack' by 5DM which is detected by virustotal. Just to be safe nothing more. (Because using 3rd-party executable file is sus af)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL: DR - Download that file in the link and extract steam_api(64).dll and steam_api.dll into game folder. Run rhapsody.exe, and delete those chinese crack. :KEK:

Also I already tried finding pointers and AOB with CE which fails. Idk how this dev stores value inside the game but still you can find with 4bytes*2 and change it.

Last edited:

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
For those who really familiar with Goldberg steam emulator you can use it here with this game.
This is the best way to play without using 'crack' by 5DM which is detected by virustotal. Just to be safe nothing more. (Because using 3rd-party executable file is sus af)

TL: DR - Download that file in the link and extract steam_api(64).dll and steam_api.dll into game folder. Run rhapsody.exe, and delete those chinese crack. :KEK:
Darn, never thought about it.
Here's a new link with all the 5DM crack removed (I think) and with Goldberg's dll applied so the mods can update the links.

Reactions: Ixiah and Obiyo
Mar 27, 2021
Alright the game is beautiful, Chinese are the best when we talk about the tag "Managment" BUT... To have sex with them it takes you nearly no fedelty but to get a blowjob or some "easy" shit it requires you like 80? I mean what's the logic bheind it? They will have sex with you first instead of starting with hj or bj? DUNNO.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes