collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so the game got a new update(that is not here yet) with endings....... it is complete now?

Last edited:

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Oh, so that's why my original save files didn't work, the numbers before the files are different. Anyway, here's a full save **For this version**
Yo bro thanks,grinding is painful,i spend 3 hours on working to be the top notch,never imagine i still have to do arm wrestling 50 times,this is utterly repulsive.
Grinding is the deadly sin of game,only gives player plodding experience,after novelty is washed away,the things left is boredom and annoyance.
I admire your patience if you get it all through without cheating,genuinely.

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
Yo bro thanks,grinding is painful,i spend 3 hours on working to be the top notch,never imagine i still have to do arm wrestling 50 times,this is utterly repulsive.
Grinding is the deadly sin of game,only gives player plodding experience,after novelty is washed away,the things left is boredom and annoyance.
I admire your patience if you get it all through without cheating,genuinely.
You're welcome man, I shared my save because I understand that not everyone is into grinding like I am. Personally, I like grinding, because number go up make pp into big pp. But of course, it's different strokes for different folks.

• Haha
Reactions: AnOldMan

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
So all the links but the last one are not working, and the last one apparently downloads a 1mb zip rather than a 1.05gb one, so I am going to assume that is suspicious and is not working.

Can anyone provide a link?

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
so the game got a new update(that is not here yet) with endings....... it is complete now?
new endings
Yes.
Can someone update link please, i cant download it from uploadhaven
So all the links but the last one are not working, and the last one apparently downloads a 1mb zip rather than a 1.05gb one, so I am going to assume that is suspicious and is not working.

Can anyone provide a link?
Supply and demand. I uploaded it on Workupload, with (almost) full save and instruction included so you folks won't have to work for it.

EDIT: Use this link

Last edited:

Acurex

Nov 20, 2017
Still trying to find valid pointers in Cheat Engine for values. But no luck so far.
On the bright side: Money, Strength, Health and Libido are part of a struct, so their respective adresses can be calculated if one adress has been found in a current session:
the adress must be in- / decreased with a hex-value of 14.

Money -> +14 -> Strength -> +14 -> Health -> +14 -> Libido

Reactions: zickyjork

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
Still trying to find valid pointers in Cheat Engine for values. But no luck so far.
On the bright side: Money, Strength, Health and Libido are part of a struct, so their respective adresses can be calculated if one adress has been found in a current session:
the adress must be in- / decreased with a hex-value of 14.

Money -> +14 -> Strength -> +14 -> Health -> +14 -> Libido
Is the game so grindy that it's a necessity for CE?

Acurex

Nov 20, 2017
Is the game so grindy that it's a necessity for CE?
In my opinion: it is very grindy - you have to climb up the corporate ladder to get the money, to influence the relationship with the girls. Your health and strength decrease, while your libido increases and you have to take countermeasures. Some need again money or take some time of the day.

I know that some grind is a neccessity or the game would end very soon.
But even with cheating those four values - it takes several hours to increase the other values.

But i like it very much from the visual style :D

Nazgull

May 13, 2020
Hi. My Bitdefender (internet security) has blocked 'StartWithThis.exe' and all bindings to this file...

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes