odino

Aug 14, 2017
It says me some chinese stuff that i do not understand and steam in it when i try to open ? What to do please ?
use other Exe file thats cracked game main exe is steam so not working and cuz its crack most antivirus count it as virus
and to change language of game its icon is at bottom right

Reactions: Night King

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
To cheat:
1. Open Cheat Engine - Click on select a process to open (monitor icon - top left) - Make sure the game is running and select it from the list.
2. Load a save or start a new game (end tutorial recommended) - then on the right side under Value: type your current money*2 - example: 850*2
3. It will find a lot of addresses... Find this one in the list on the left: 101A64C8 - Modify that value (1700 in the example) with the amount of money you want x2 ... so if I want 10k - I will type 20000.
Done!

I can't find the mentioned process T_T.

1649821279991.png

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
FYI-- biggest help for mini-games is to use Cheat Engine and apply the "speedhack". Click the box next to it, change the number to 0.5 or 0.25 and click "Apply". Slows the game down sufficiently to make reactions easier (and just uncheck the box to turn it off again after the mini-game)

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
use the *startwiththis.exe* instead of the *rhapsody.exe* to start the game
I got the same problem even with the startwithis.exe + when i try to delete it it say that i don't have the authorization. i'm administrator what the fuck is this shit

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
I got the same problem even with the startwithis.exe + when i try to delete it it say that i don't have the authorization. i'm administrator what the fuck is this shit
for the record, the first time it started normaly using the startwiththis.exe, but since then it gave me the same popup that show the normal exe

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
You can use W to jump and space to hit the ball from up there for a spike, it's the easiest minigame actually.
Yeah, but only if you are in the right position...
The left/right movements are sluggish as hell! Often I cannot get into position and the ball just drops to ground.
I'm lucky if I can lop the first ball somehow over the net.
Even if I make a spike, 90% she catches it with some crazy ricocheting.
90% she makes a spike herself which I could never catch. There is never any of this crazy ricocheting on my side.
Games end usually 0:6 or 1:6. Once I had a 5:6...

This L/R thing seems to be a general issue.
In the gang brawls I had this problem a couple of times. I could beat and kick but I could not turn around in time.
When I met boss' daughter the first time, she beat me up from behind. Because I could not turn around at all!

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
use other Exe file thats cracked game main exe is steam so not working and cuz its crack most antivirus count it as virus
and to change language of game its icon is at bottom right
I only see one exe start up short cut.

BRguyjerkingoff

May 4, 2021
Can you help a bit with Cheat Engine? I just cant find the exact address for the money... is it binary or 4 bit search or how do we find it (maybe you can just type it?)

Found it... let me explain how to cheat money in this game (next post).
where can i find this cheat engine?

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes