TheDastard

Apr 26, 2022
Is there a way to manage my health besides just buying from the store or going to the hospital? It feels like the game is a bit random whenever my health decreases. Sometimes I rest/sleep and my health doesn't move. Other times, it does. What is happening?

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Also I already tried finding pointers and AOB with CE which fails. Idk how this dev stores value inside the game but still you can find with 4bytes*2 and change it.
you need to search the bytes then find what writes to them, it's like cheating in evochron mercenary where the whole thing writes from runtime and not from pointers which randomizes everything everytime you run it, making a table is useless but finding what controller writes things is the go to.
i honestly think the dev didn't want people cheating through all the way on his game, lol.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Ran into a bug where I was on vacation, noticed a sparkling rock in the water and clicked on it, and then only a white screen appeared but nothing anymore, only white screen. no matter which buttons I pressed I couldn't get out of the white screen, so had to force quit my game, losing all my progress from 2 hours or so ago. Very annoying.
SAVE BEFORE GOING ON VACATION!

Simon66777

Oct 27, 2021
How to get the last scene meaning the top path of the Beach DLC. I've done everything I can but somehow can't find a way to unlock the last stage of top path, it's just a big red questionmark.

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
Hey, I bought this game along with Village Rhapsody on DLSITE and they were both censored version

Anyone know where can I get uncen patch? for this game and the other YooGame.

thank in advance

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes