KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
:WutFace: Why does some of the screenshots look like the game drop into Flash game from the 2000s quality?

ColeStomhold

Nov 28, 2019
I found a file in the h_storage folder, extend something, I think the assigned number will depend on each person, anyway, I tried to edit it but I still can't get anything. I'll keep an eye out for whoever can handle this.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
How exactly is the cheating here? Isit the MC dating someone already and cheating on her by fucking someone else behind her back? I really hope it is

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
You can try to use Cheat Engine, the value is double the amount of money you have. ($*2)
For example, if I have 700$, then the value would be 1400, etc.

The game might be frozen if you got the wrong address (since there's several), but just save and load till you get the right one. I recommend you buy stuff and find it with "decreased value"; if the game had not been frozen, you will see the amount of cash you changed once you move to another place.
Seems like you can cheat most variables this way. XP, "brain power", "heart power", "sperm power", love points for the girls, etc. Everything is a 4 Byte value, and the value is always double what it will be in the game. Easiest way to ID is, as you said, do an initial search and then make the in-game variable change somehow. Then search for the new value.

only values I was not able to easily find were the max/cap level of each "power", however you can make their value higher than the cap via Cheat Engine (ex: 999999 energy when your cap is 100 - works fine), so this is a moot point.

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
Seems like you can cheat most variables this way. XP, "brain power", "heart power", "sperm power", love points for the girls, etc. Everything is a 4 Byte value, and the value is always double what it will be in the game. Easiest way to ID is, as you said, do an initial search and then make the in-game variable change somehow. Then search for the new value.

only values I was not able to easily find were the max/cap level of each "power", however you can make their value higher than the cap via Cheat Engine (ex: 999999 energy when your cap is 100 - works fine), so this is a moot point.
Also a tip for money if you already didn't know this. Making money to 99999999 will crash the game cause I believe that might be the cap, so when you work I think it goes pass that cap and crashes the game. Just a theory. Although You can bring it less than that from my testing. I made it 900000000 and it stuck. Also, when your editing money, just "work" to see the money change and then save it after.

Edited: Money Cap might be 450000000.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
How exactly is the cheating here? Isit the MC dating someone already and cheating on her by fucking someone else behind her back? I really hope it is
MC has no girlfriend, but some of the women are married or have a boyfriend (even if said boyfriend is only mentioned in the character data).

latrop16

May 12, 2018
You can try to use Cheat Engine, the value is double the amount of money you have. ($*2)
For example, if I have 700$, then the value would be 1400, etc.

The game might be frozen if you got the wrong address (since there's several), but just save and load till you get the right one. I recommend you buy stuff and find it with "decreased value"; if the game had not been frozen, you will see the amount of cash you changed once you move to another place.
Very nice. It looks like they tried to prevent cheating. If you edit values in xxx_extend.qt it doesn't work.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes