Dec 22, 2018
How did you get this game start running ? I get an error message saying: MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll missing. Any clues how to fix this ?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
anyone else has problem with save? i can save load but when i quit game for.....a break all my save files are gone and have to restart

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Looks very cool, but it might be worth waiting for more patches? anyone know if the author suggests more content or rather not? Because I prefer to play a game with as much content as possible ;-)

raysray

Jul 23, 2017
Well,she is just a cleaner,not relatives of MC.I think it is translated wrongly as I can see the dev is not a native English user.
It's correctly translated but she's not related.
In chinese "Aunt" is just a term to refer to an older woman, like a nice neighbour lady but it can be anyone.
In this case she's just a hired cleaner and MC calls her aunt because she's older.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
It's correctly translated but she's not related.
In chinese "Aunt" is just a term to refer to an older woman, like a nice neighbour lady but it can be anyone.
In this case she's just a hired cleaner and MC calls her aunt because she's older.
Not related? I guess I'm out then

pedocambiate

Sep 16, 2017
saves do work, i tested this 3 times

Update: i just tested this again. (Works 100% - Fresh install)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Folks, I was testing with the save data, and they are giving us save data with a serial 58651_extend.qt, this file replaces the existing files but is useless, I don't know if I'm the only one. but this save data also looks like 30592_extend_binary, 30592_extend.qt to me, if I delete it, it deletes all my game and game data, while if I delete 58651_extend_binary, nothing happens. could you pass this set if you have it? 30592_extend.qt. 30592_extend_binary.qt.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
Found a gud game been playing 4 hours
hardest one was da fight

sometimes random fights w chicks 4 no reason after fucking/ unlocking them LOL

Reactions: kamibell
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes