Dec 22, 2018
How did you get this game start running ? I get an error message saying: MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll missing. Any clues how to fix this ?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
anyone else has problem with save? i can save load but when i quit game for.....a break all my save files are gone and have to restart

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Looks very cool, but it might be worth waiting for more patches? anyone know if the author suggests more content or rather not? Because I prefer to play a game with as much content as possible ;-)

raysray

Jul 23, 2017
Well,she is just a cleaner,not relatives of MC.I think it is translated wrongly as I can see the dev is not a native English user.
It's correctly translated but she's not related.
In chinese "Aunt" is just a term to refer to an older woman, like a nice neighbour lady but it can be anyone.
In this case she's just a hired cleaner and MC calls her aunt because she's older.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
It's correctly translated but she's not related.
In chinese "Aunt" is just a term to refer to an older woman, like a nice neighbour lady but it can be anyone.
In this case she's just a hired cleaner and MC calls her aunt because she's older.
Not related? I guess I'm out then

pedocambiate

Sep 16, 2017
saves do work, i tested this 3 times

Update: i just tested this again. (Works 100% - Fresh install)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Folks, I was testing with the save data, and they are giving us save data with a serial 58651_extend.qt, this file replaces the existing files but is useless, I don't know if I'm the only one. but this save data also looks like 30592_extend_binary, 30592_extend.qt to me, if I delete it, it deletes all my game and game data, while if I delete 58651_extend_binary, nothing happens. could you pass this set if you have it? 30592_extend.qt. 30592_extend_binary.qt.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
Found a gud game been playing 4 hours
hardest one was da fight

sometimes random fights w chicks 4 no reason after fucking/ unlocking them LOL

Reactions: kamibell
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes