gafo

Dec 25, 2018
Does this game have a way toe dit saves or to use cheats to avoid the grinding?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game grind is fucking stupid.

1. double relation if you let it fill up but it takes all your fucking strength
2. the repeated fucking is just boring as shit
3. Seriously the car to buy one is 150K you fucking kidding?

I had to delete this game it just got fucking shitty with the fucking grind to where it was no longer fun.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
finish da game
gud game
yoga chick gives u an item too

nice threesome unlock in brothel

only flaw - grinding

ItsOfficialKJ

Feb 16, 2022
Also a tip for money if you already didn't know this. Making money to 99999999 will crash the game cause I believe that might be the cap, so when you work I think it goes pass that cap and crashes the game. Just a theory. Although You can bring it less than that from my testing. I made it 900000000 and it stuck. Also, when your editing money, just "work" to see the money change and then save it after.

Edited: Money Cap might be 450000000.
I can't use cheat engine to hack the money to 450000000. Can you tell me some steps to do it?

Rapist666

Apr 20, 2020
ok so only 2 are remaining so can anyone grind it out and finish it, I'm worn out from it and if anyone is confused trying to get it into working order then here are the steps:
1- start new game and actively create a save game
2- there will be new coded binary ext besides base extend so rename the new actual different coded save to the same code that you have in h_storage
3- delete the contents that were in your h_storage and replace them with the new save(just copy and paste into h_storage)
and voila and if anyone unlocks the last 2 scenes then pls share i am just worn our from simultanous blueballs and grinding XDDD

Aki_0

Feb 17, 2022
I put the full gallery files in the folder of the same name and overwrote the existing files but it did not unlock the full gallery so is there somewhere else I'm supposed to put it?
1- start new game and actively create a save game
2- there will be new coded binary ext besides base extend so rename the new actual different coded save to the same code that you have in h_storage
3- delete the contents that were in your h_storage and replace them with the new save(just copy and paste into h_storage)

this was explained by Rapist666 just above my comment

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes