MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
I'm on my second playthrough and I can't solve the 'AI's secret' quest. It says 'Go to the office of the command center to try and find something to help ai'. I have clicked everything. All I have found is a note that says Genesis 1:27 or some such, but no idea what to do with it.
in the room... next to a border.. is a button to see the room from another angle, then you can see how to do next =)

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
World after War 0.76 Public

New Content:
- Small progress on the "The Price of Freedom" quest.
Minor changes:

- You can now manage the equipment of the squad members.

Links:
Windows:
Android:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
World After War 0.76
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
Important: If you remove any line of code, or remove a <, or set a letter in the number value it will cause an error when the game tries to check the saved files, and you will be unable to load any save, make a back up of you saved files before trying to use this steps.

How to cheat:

can you just make a cheat mod and call it a day it would be much appreciated

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
someone could create an easy to use mod for the games because for beginners like me modified the game files for cheating it's risky I broke the game 6 times just because I wanted to stock up on food and other :/

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
what type of transformation happens in this neat story, does the MC Turn Female?. Or is it Breast enlargement type of transformation?

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Seems game still has AR bug for 1920x1200, have to set video 10 1920x 1080.

Tom22458

May 26, 2020
Gas consumption has increased by a lot, i loaded 100 gal in the step van and ran out before i got to Houston. Before it would only take 20 to 30. Is this the way it's supposed to be or a bug?

2.50 star(s) 64 Votes