Luxrow

Apr 13, 2023
you can't ask other people to buy the game and share it if you won't do it yourself... you can buy it for 1$ if you can't wait anymore to play new content..

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
you can't ask other people to buy the game and share it if you won't do it yourself... you can buy it for 1$ if you can't wait anymore to play new content..
The sad truth. But if you ask me, just wait for it to be completed or abandoned before spending a buck for it.

Reactions: Eland51298

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
So is the game finishing on 1.0? Since the official release is on 0.97, might be done soon I guess?
For the last four years, it's been the patrons who decide what happens in each update.
If they're happy, I'm happy too.
The main story still has a lot to happen, we've made very little progress in 1 year, we're halfway through.
I still don't know what would be the best name to give the versions after v0.99, I think continuing with 0.900, 0.901 would be the most correct, but of course the game would finally be complete before another 100 updates, before 100 months. Unless the patrons continue not to vote for the main story in most of the monthly polls.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
For the last four years, it's been the patrons who decide what happens in each update.
The main story still has a lot to happen, we've made very little progress in 1 year, we're halfway through.
I still don't know what would be the best name to give the versions after v0.99, I think continuing with 0.900, 0.901 would be the most correct, but of course the game would finally be complete before another 100 updates, before 100 months. Unless the patrons continue not to vote for the main story in most of the monthly polls.
Just go back to 0.01 :KEK:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I'm glad you are happy with your patrons now, because nothing from your last moves would add more patrons to you...

homor

Oct 22, 2023
yeah that voting is why i am ex patron :D

2.50 star(s) 64 Votes