• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v 0.82
New content:

- 01 new option with Mary in the Living room.
- Small progress on the "Pain and Pleasure" quest.
- Small progress on the "Dominance" quest.
- New option when you invite Ai and Ashley to watch a movie with you.

Minor changes:
-UI to enable/disable machines is in the UI but still not working
-Option to individually assign the amount of food and water for the shelter members.
-small changes in the values of some "things" in the summary.
-Fixed a issue of people in the squad not following the work schedule correctly if there is no tasks.

V 0.81
New content:

- Small progress on the "The Price of Freedom" quest.
- Small progress on the "Sisters of War" quest.
- Small progress on the "Good Girls" quest.
- 01 new option with Ai cat.

chrisdees95

Oct 11, 2019
I don't know if I missed anything with Mary but unfortunately I can't progress after just rubbing with her pussy (Did all the options from Living room, Apartment, Gym, Shower, Pool and Bedroom). Everytime the MC ask her especially in bedroom when sleeping together, she rejects it. Am I missing something here? Because I know from the gallery they definitely "did the deed".

mytaur

Jun 20, 2017
will there b pregnancy in this
Funny, I just came back to the game and had to restart and that was like all the MC talked about was getting the girls pregnant.

Is there any yet, I don't see a pregnancy Tag even though the MC seemed to be very concerned about it at the beginning of the game.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
this game clearly became focused on ntr/futa....not as planned from start only for plot when u will lose fight atc...wonder how much no ntr/futalovers stayed supporting this and how long till last of them will lose hope

FamilyDev

Game Developer
May 22, 2021
It was a good and interesting project until the author added and focused on netorare. Sad(

By the way, the fact that a man in a bunker with armed drones can't stand up to a bunch of bandits is ridiculous. The fetish has become more than logical.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
It was a good and interesting project until the author added and focused on netorare. Sad(

By the way, the fact that a man in a bunker with armed drones can't stand up to a bunch of bandits is ridiculous. The fetish has become more than logical.
bUt He HaS a TaNk

MonkeyWraith

Dec 6, 2022
Hi, I'm playing the Linux version of the game, and keep running into this issue where it keeps telling me that i have already spoken to the girls day after day. At the same time the Day Summary is all zeros. Any fix for this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Hi, I'm playing the Linux version of the game, and keep running into this issue where it keeps telling me that i have already spoken to the girls day after day. At the same time the Day Summary is all zeros. Any fix for this?
For summary i know how to fix - go to screen where you can choose how much each girl consume food and water. and press choise for each girl and mc, each time new girl appears in vault. as soon as summary for each day dissapera, repeat this.

Reactions: AVM666

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
You'd think someone running Linux of all people would have the prescience to read the fucking thread first to see if their issue has already been addressed (it has)...

nick_herr69

Sep 6, 2019
After completing the dead world, all my quests are red. I've spoken to everyone and done all I can and I can't seem to trigger any other quests (there are many listed in the changelog that I've never started yet).

Is it bugged or did I do something wrong?

DizzyV

Jun 17, 2020
Game is really broken right now it doesn't show anything in the summary section and its keep saying I already talked with ai or mary even though I didn't

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes