cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
The dominance quest is at the tail end of the not paying taxes to Tony. The first stage I don't think has a listed quest, but it is implied by the text when talking to Tony the first time in your base when he warns you not to make him angry by not paying. Then there is a couple of stages of the same thing that has a "Who's the boss" quest. After that, you get a chance to summon Tony and discuss alternatives to paying taxes. Eventually, you will get the chance to offer Maid Service. Put Ai to maid service. This finally starts the quest called Dominance. This is a NTR path.

Feb 17, 2018
I have a problem with the "Rude Girl" quest. I can't choose Jennifer to be Robyn's maid again. Can someone help me with this problem? I think it's a bug... I am attaching the save for those who want to try to see what it is about. Or at least it's someone who willing to share a complete save from the previous version of the game?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
CrazyForgeStudio

Either I am miss reading or I have a food bug.

Only using 24 and making 56 per day but my food keeps going into the negative by about the differences.
It said food would be - 102 World After War 2023-03-26 07-25-20-54.jpg but its now its -134 World After War 2023-03-26 07-25-24-29.jpg and it says they don't have any food to eat and I get hit with that even though I have 56 food per day with only should be using 24.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
That's a weird bug that won't go away - put your food to -0- for ONE day to "catch up" the supply. If you don't have enough at the START of the day and consumption > 0, you not only get the morale hit but it doesn't appear to let you create any either

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
I have a problem with the "Rude Girl" quest.
The problem is that you finished the natural selection quest, which shuts down communication with Tony and his crew. You needed to complete the 'Rude Girl' quest before that. There are also two paths on the quest, so you need a save from that time to be able to do both (or restart).

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
God damn, the english in this game is so bad, I don't know whether to be frustrated or amused by it.
I hate it also but some places its seems to be better then it gets worst again and then better, almost like 2-3 different ways are being used for translation.

CrazyForgeStudio
Is the futa pill permanent or does it wear off like the radical over inflated tractor trailer tire tits?

If it is permanent then off to the trash can this goes.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
i have a quest to talk with sakura at prison, but problem is i cant go to prison (ar any toom at lvl c for that matter) without key. where to find that key ?

same problem with mystery cookie eater - how to punist her with extra work ? working 12h shift dont work.

and to dev, pls, pls, can you increae storage capacity for food and carbons ? i allready researched everthing to nax and wasting resources is not ideal. and idealy increase capacity for water/dirty water storage too. with more and more ppl in shelter storing enough resources to not get into problems sometimes require micromagment in who get extra water/food and who not.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i have a quest to talk with sakura at prison, but problem is i cant go to prison (ar any toom at lvl c for that matter) without key. where to find that key ?

same problem with mystery cookie eater - how to punist her with extra work ? working 12h shift dont work.

and to dev, pls, pls, can you increae storage capacity for food and carbons ? i allready researched everthing to nax and wasting resources is not ideal. and idealy increase capacity for water/dirty water storage too. with more and more ppl in shelter storing enough resources to not get into problems sometimes require micromagment in who get extra water/food and who not.
You need to catch her again eating the cookies and call the other girls.

I agree on food storage, needs to be way more.

I am looking for the prison key also.
ADD: Found the key card czertik Next to the doors and next to the fuses is the word "ZIP" this box has keys in them so look at all of them.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Prison key is with Ai, AFAIK. It has been a couple of months.
No its not, its in one of the boxes next to one of the doors where you get a lot of other keys from.
World After War 2023-03-26 15-59-08-41.jpg
Fuses and cables plus different types of keys are in the other boxes below that.
World After War 2023-03-26 15-59-08-41.jpg

ADD: A post-apocalyptic world = normal things??? NOT.
Women are not going to be able to wait for a husband to come around and given them a happy life.
You have 1 male with many females and there is no going back.
I wish the dev would have taken into account that a post-apocalyptic world is not normal.

Last edited:

chichong

May 7, 2020
If you researched everything and you now have issues with storage it means you didn't bother to calculate the amount of resources each improvement brings / consumes and just built it because you could.
Here are some numbers:

Food:
You can have max. 13 people in bunker => max. food consumption / day at 4 units / person is 52 units of food.

Each tier of greenhouse or replicator brings 8 food on the table.
That means you need production buildings to have 7 tiers combined for 56 food / day.
Like tier 5 greenhouse and tier 2 replicator. Or tier 4 greenhouse and tier 3 replicator.

Each tier of food building require 8 water to function (besides energy).
So for 7 tier of food buildings you will need... 56 water.

Water:
13 people at 2 units of water means 26 units of water consumption / day
Add 56 water from food production, you get a grand total of 82 units of water used / day.

Each pump tier brings 25 units of water.
Each purifier tier converts 25 dirty water in 25 clean water.
Your 13 people produce 26 units of dirty water.

That means you need a max. tier 2 purifier and a tier 3 pump and you will still have a daily increase.

Energy:
Each solar panel tier means +25 energy.
Each wind turbine tier means +10 energy.

Each tier of greenhouse needs 2 energy. -> tier 5 greenhouse -> 10 energy
Each tier of replicator needs 8 energy. -> tier 2 replicator -> 16 energy
Each tier of water pump needs 2 energy. -> you need max 3 tiers -> 6 energy
Each tier of purifier needs 6 energy. -> you need max 2 tiers -> 12 energy
Total: 44 energy.

So all you need is a tier 2 solar panel and a tier 1 wind turbine (because you will need energy for quests)

Storage:
Each storage capacity upgrade brings 250 units of storage / tier besides fridge with only 50 / tier.

Why exactly do you need that much storage when your daily turnover is less than 100 for each resource?

Mar 6, 2021
ok maybe i am missing it but how the hell do you get batteries for the aircraft? i have done all the researching and it keeps saying 0 ... also i went through like 30 pages trying to see if anyone said it previously and no joy so if anyone has a hint or solution that would be amazing

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
ok maybe i am missing it but how the hell do you get batteries for the aircraft? i have done all the researching and it keeps saying 0 ... also i went through like 30 pages trying to see if anyone said it previously and no joy so if anyone has a hint or solution that would be amazing
This is a feature not yet implemented, you don't need it.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes