• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
how do you leave the base i think ive done it twice up to yet and have no idea how did it lol

JJATH

May 2, 2017
So how do you pick up the items when in the "Open World"? It won't let me do anything.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
im gonna seriously lose all my morale is i cant find engine unit cant upgrade shit anymore and more and more people waking up help please lol

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Can you forward time without having to go on gathering missions? Also, how do you increase the MC's happiness cause I'm at like -132? Thanks.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Can you forward time without having to go on gathering missions? Also, how do you increase the MC's happiness cause I'm at like -132? Thanks.
Main character can work too, so he can craft, build, research and clean. When you are in world map view, he is doing the job you assigned to him, so you can't fast forward time inside shelter, because you are controling him.

You can forward time while the squad is inside the shelter too, the squad members will work normally.

Mc happiness work the same as the others survivors, you need to assign him to rest(yellow), be inside the shelter, and unpause the time.

Each 10 minutes survivors get +1 happyness while resting(Yellow).

Last edited:

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Your grasp of User Interaction (UI) Elements is incredibly poor, and it shows. Please devise a better method. Additionally the game is janky as hell to begin with. It's a miserable experience simply exploring the game, let alone acquiring necessary items to progress.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Your grasp of User Interaction (UI) Elements is incredibly poor, and it shows. Please devise a better method. Additionally the game is janky as hell to begin with. It's a miserable experience simply exploring the game, let alone acquiring necessary items to progress.
Also, you can't access the Computer in the Command Center. It just complains about a password. The only time I've approached a computer that seemed interactive was the one in the Research Center via skipping Day Three.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I've invested like 6-8 hours in this game, and can't keep the MC's morale high enough and continually lose. I've had him resting for days trying to stay in charge with little luck. WTF, all my periodic saves eventually become the same save point when the MC loses charge and the game is over?! I lost count how many times I've started over with no viable save points. I see a lot of possibility here but think the dev is in over his head and needs some constructive critique and assistance.

I probably won't invest any more time in this torturous game, and recommend others move along as well! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Also, you can't access the Computer in the Command Center. It just complains about a password. The only time I've approached a computer that seemed interactive was the one in the Research Center via skipping Day Three.
Yeah, i need to make the UI more friendly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've invested like 6-8 hours in this game, and can't keep the MC's morale high enough and continually lose. I've had him resting for days trying to stay in charge with little luck. WTF, all my periodic saves eventually become the same save point when the MC loses charge and the game is over?! I lost count how many times I've started over with no viable save points. I see a lot of possibility here but think the dev is in over his head and needs some constructive critique and assistance.

I probably won't invest any more time in this torturous game, and recommend others move along as well! :rolleyes:
The save of the game is a XML file, you can cheat very easily, just open with wordpad the Database file and change moral value to 1000.

In sandbox games,survivors games, RTS games, i always make a lot of saves, so if a make some mistake i can just return some time and try again.
I need to put some warning in the begginer of the game that the game save anything that you do, so always make some backup saves, play with more then a save file. Like each 2 days create a new file.
You lose a lot of morale if someone in your shelter is unhappy, Mc will lose in max -10 morale per day.

Go outside 2 days in row and in the third day, let MC rest(yellow) all day.
Each survivors get +1 happyness per 10 minutes while resting.

+6 happyness per hour.

Let him rest for 10 hours you have +60 happyness.

Don't waste data researching useless things in the begginer, invest all in water pump and greenhouses.

Each day go to the 2 warehouse close to the shelter, to get resources to upgrade the shelter, this is the best place to go.
You can return from the warehouses before 20h and let MC rest(yellow) in the last hour of the day.

Assign 2 hours of each day to girls rest, they will be always 100% and you will get a lot of morale.

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Yeah, i need to make the UI more friendly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The save of the game is a XML file, you can cheat very easily, just open with wordpad the Database file and change moral value to 1000.

In sandbox games,survivors games, RTS games, i always make a lot of saves, so if a make some mistake i can just return some time and try again.
I need to put some warning in the begginer of the game that the game save anything that you do, so always make some backup saves, play with more then a save file. Like each 2 days create a new file.
You lose a lot of morale if someone in your shelter is unhappy, Mc will lose in max -10 morale per day.

Go outside 2 days in row and in the third day, let MC rest(yellow) all day.
Each survivors get +1 happyness per 10 minutes while resting.

+6 happyness per hour.

Let him rest for 10 hours you have +60 happyness.

Don't waste data researching useless things in the begginer, invest all in water pump and greenhouses.

Each day go to the 2 warehouse close to the shelter, to get resources to upgrade the shelter, this is the best place to go.
You can return from the warehouses before 20h and let MC rest(yellow) in the last hour of the day.

Assign 2 hours of each day to girls rest, they will be always 100% and you will get a lot of morale.
Thanks for the reply but answer this question please:

If you start a new game and forward to day 3, then why is the morale only 20% when the MC's and Ai's happiness is both 100% and there's plenty of food, water, and electricity? :unsure:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Thanks for the reply but answer this question please:

If you start a new game and forward to day 3, then why is the morale only 20% when the MC's and Ai's happiness is both 100% and there's plenty of food, water, and electricity? :unsure:
If you have a game over and want to try again, when you skip to day 3 the game will be a little more easy.

The skip button just advance 3 days and skip the intro quest in the end.
You still need to go to kitchen and get the fuses and cables to unluck some of the hot event doors.
The Key of drawers in the kitchen will still be there... i need to put a script that after day 3 they got empty.

2.60 star(s) 61 Votes